**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Iceman armor up

Been taking full damage of special 3 while ice armor up is not all the time
Was doing monthly quest fighting a colossus got iceman at 56% health ice armor up so when to take the damage of the sp3 cause supposed to be only a 5% damage take but no ended up KO . Just in case node shouldn't matter cause was unblockable finally. It has happened like 5 times already like I say in on and of not all the time.

Comments

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

I haven't had this problem, but I did notice buffet nodes are eating his opening armor, which I would've thought wouldn't happen. And can we please get him immune to cold stuff? It's sad enough seeing him take coldsnap damage but now he takes cold AIR damage from aarkus too?

buffet eats buffs at the start of the match.
  • Been taking full damage of special 3 while ice armor up is not all the time
    Was doing monthly quest fighting a colossus got iceman at 56% health ice armor up so when to take the damage of the sp3 cause supposed to be only a 5% damage take but no ended up KO . Just in case node shouldn't matter cause was unblockable finally. It has happened like 5 times already like I say in on and of not all the time.

Hey there, could you let us know what chapter and quest of it you were in, as well as which difficulty?
  • AAMAXIMUS01AAMAXIMUS01 Posts: 144

Been taking full damage of special 3 while ice armor up is not all the time

Hey there, could you let us know what chapter and quest of it you were in, as well as which difficulty?
    Monthly quest, epic difficulty
    Amazing fantasy chapter 3 , A tale of suspense.