**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Medusa sp2.

So now medusa does not stun opponents with her sp2 when armor shatter is up. Happened a few times and had to read her abilities again to make sure I was probably wrong but no.

Comments

• Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Can you read? Stuns when armour shatter is inactive... means it won’t trigger with armour shatter up... stay in school kids
  • Options
    AAMAXIMUS01AAMAXIMUS01 Posts: 144

So now medusa does not stun opponents with her sp2 when armor shatter is up. Happened a few times and had to read her abilities again to make sure I was probably wrong but no.

https://youtu.be/6X8Xomus9F4
  • Options
    Psy26Psy26 Posts: 159
    Your video only show it's working fine, like @Lvernon15 said to you, when there's armour shatter stun won't trigger
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Exactly what's been said already, and I honestly prefer the Sp2 when armor break is up. Tons of bleed damage. If armor shatter isn't up, I'll still use the Sp2 and throw a sextuple Medium after the stun which will put the armor break up.
  • Options
    Hey there, appreciate you sharing the video with us. As some others have mentioned, Medusa will only Stun opponents with her SP2 if her Armor Shattered Debuff is not active. If her Armor Shattered Debuff is active, she won't Stun her opponent but each hit will have a chance to apply a Bleed. Hope this helped clear things up!
This discussion has been closed.