**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Hood Sp2 Fate Seal Bug

gohard123gohard123 Posts: 998 ★★★
edited October 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues
https://youtu.be/UpG_zQB79G4

Hood's sp2 fails to remove buffs on a Champion war boss. First Sp2 fails to remove physical resistance buff that was on the champion before launching the special. Second sp2 fails to remove the unstoppable, fury and resistances buffs that were on the champion before launching the sp2. As you can see below, the special 2 description says the fate seal should remove all current buffs and prevent further buffs from being activated

Comments

• gforcefangforcefan Posts: 381 ★★★
    Very annoying. I love the Hood for that very reason. Thanks for providing video evidence.
  • gohard123gohard123 Posts: 998 ★★★
    gforcefan said:

Very annoying. I love the Hood for that very reason. Thanks for providing video evidence.

Well I got "blessed" with a 6* dupe and he doesnt even work correctly
  • horrendous_toohorrendous_too Posts: 226 ★★
    edited October 2019
    Duped champion is immune to fate seals, like hex.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,753 ★★★★★
    Is The Champion's sig ability, when placed or attacking the final node of a quest.
    He becomes immune to fate seal, heal block and petrify effects
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    gohard123 said:

gforcefan said:

Well I got "blessed" with a 6* dupe and he doesnt even work correctly
    he is working correctly in the video.
  • Hey there, part of the Champion's signature ability is that he is immune to Fate Seal so long as he is attacking or defending on the final node of a quest, so that would account for him ignoring the Fate Seal portion of Hood's Hex.
  • gohard123gohard123 Posts: 998 ★★★
    Yeah he is immune but the interaction is still bugged. At :18 he doesnt proc the unstoppable because the fate seal is up. He should be immune throughout just like Thing. Thing doesnt get the fate seal effect icon