**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

AQ modifier "Brute force" (master) and map6

Jack0312Jack0312 Posts: 198 ★★
edited November 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues
Hello There,

I’m experiencing an issue with brute force in map6, tile 42, Winter Soldier with linked node :
- Brute force is the linked node, I’m used to perform this fight even linked
- Today we chose brute force as global node

BUT, at the beginning of the fight, my Ghost suffers from degen EVEN IF I’m landing a hit.
Usually, I have a 6 seconds countdown before degen.

I think one degen is permanent and the other is working correctly.

I’m forced to use objects because of this bug !!
Please send me my objects back !!

This week has been very pleasant to play thanks to modifiers but I (and others) deserve a compensation for the new bugs you introduced causing a lot of objects use.

Thx,

Jack L’Édenteur ([FIIST] X-Fisters)
I sent this message to the support, but I think it could be useful for others to read it.

Comments

• Campo4Campo4 Posts: 141
    edited November 2019
    Yep, same thing happened to me. It's like one brute force timer is normal, and the second one is just straight up degen. It should just be one dose of normal brute force. This WS is a very common fight people take noded to keep everyone's energy moving, since the outward link is thorns.
  • Jack0312Jack0312 Posts: 198 ★★
    @Campo4 could you, please, send a ticket to the support ?
    If we're two players with the same issue, they'll consider it a little bit more seriously ;)
  • Hey there, we'll pass this along to the rest of the team. Would either of you happen to have any video of this occurring? Or would you be able to confirm if you experienced this anywhere else or only on Tile 42?

Hey there, we'll pass this along to the rest of the team. Would either of you happen to have any video of this occurring? Or would you be able to confirm if you experienced this anywhere else or only on Tile 42?

@Kabam Zibiit thanks for your answer ;)
    I don't have a video because I didn't expect this to happen and I don't record all my fights.
    When it happened, I lost the fight (with 1k per second, it's obvious) and waited to be unlinked to use a revive a try again.
    When the linked node disappeared, it was pretty easy.

I asked the support to get my items (1 level 3 team revive + 3 level 4 potions) but they said I had to wait for the bug to be resolved...
    In fact, I'm pretty surprised that nobody opened a discussion before me because it will happen each time we do this fight when LINKED, on tile 42 only, with this master buff in map6.
  • PlantesanPlantesan Posts: 335 ★★
    Jack0312 said:

Hey there, we'll pass this along to the rest of the team. Would either of you happen to have any video of this occurring? Or would you be able to confirm if you experienced this anywhere else or only on Tile 42?

@Kabam Zibiit thanks for your answer ;)
    I don't have a video because I didn't expect this to happen and I don't record all my fights.
    When it happened, I lost the fight (with 1k per second, it's obvious) and waited to be unlinked to use a revive a try again.
    When the linked node disappeared, it was pretty easy.

I asked the support to get my items (1 level 3 team revive + 3 level 4 potions) but they said I had to wait for the bug to be resolved...
    In fact, I'm pretty surprised that nobody opened a discussion before me because it will happen each time we do this fight when LINKED, on tile 42 only, with this master buff in map6.
    Our path 3 guy ran into it and has a clip of the fight
    @Plantesan could you send me the clip on Line please ?
    My ID : jackjack0312