**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

1* Colossus didn't get his rework?

FenicoFenico Posts: 306 ★★★
With the announcement about Variant 4 I was thinking I'll take a look at my 1* champions and what I found out is that 1* Colossus has still his pre-rework abilities

I guess this isn't intended, right?

Comments

• RotellyRotelly Posts: 774 ★★★
    Looks like the 1* colossus didn’t get buffed like the other rarity’s did

• 1* Colossus will not be reworked. That decision was made independent of the Back Issues Content, but the reason is that this Champion is one that new Players run into a lot, and making him too complicated to understand at a new stage of the game is not something that the team wanted to do.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★

1* Colossus will not be reworked. That decision was made independent of the Back Issues Content, but the reason is that this Champion is one that new Players run into a lot, and making him too complicated to understand at a new stage of the game is not something that the team wanted to do.

Well that sucks. I guess we can’t use a colossus in variant 4.
  • RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★

1* Colossus will not be reworked. That decision was made independent of the Back Issues Content, but the reason is that this Champion is one that new Players run into a lot, and making him too complicated to understand at a new stage of the game is not something that the team wanted to do.

Well that sucks. I guess we can’t use a colossus in variant 4.
    You still can. He’s still a bleed immune champ if that’s needed.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

He's too Complicated, and Gamora isn't? 😒 Really?

Not only is Gamora's Buff more Complicated than Colossus' Buff, but Colossus with or without his Sig Ability is not Complicated At All (this is coming from a guy that picked up his Playstyle and Abilities Day 1 of his Buff). Please tell me what part of him y'all found too complicated for new players, not fussing or raging here so don't delete my comment please, I am genuinely curious because I cannot see anything wrong with him as a 1 Star especially when compared to Gamora.
    Beside the fact that he may be too powerful in which case that's entirely fair and why didn't you just say that if that is the case?