**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Tenacity node in Uncollected 1.2

gohard123gohard123 Posts: 998 ★★★
Why isn’t Omega able to bypass the tenacity above 10 spores? Tenacity node gives champions 75% chance to purify debuffs. Omega bypasses nodes like masochism which is 100% chance to purify and champions like sig 200 Korg who has 70% chance to shrug debuffs.

https://youtu.be/Lk2wf_vTOnM

Comments

• Joshkc662Joshkc662 Posts: 25
    Exploring EQ Uncollected quest 1.2 on the Tenacity - 3 path. Used Omega Red, waited to use my heavy until Quake had 10 death spores, but she still purified the Degen debuff on both hits.

Is there some reason he can bypass natural Tenacity on enemies like Agent Venom but not the node?

Thanks
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,101 ★★★★
    Death spores can't be purified. But the degen can.

On tenacity, you have to mainly rely on spore damage only. Same applies with AV I believe?
    Omega has a passive ability that reduces the enemy's ability to purify debuffs by 10% per spore, so at 10 spores the debuff is guaranteed to stick. This works against Kingpin, Agent Venom, etc.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,125 ★★★★★
    Do’s not work that great vs kingpin and kings groot
    I've never noticed it failing against Kingpin, makes me want to test against him.

Proxima's ability accuracy reduction on blocks doesn't work against those two and I've suspected that their "shrug off" mechanic is exempt because under the hood they're actually trading the debuff for something else rather than just purifying it. Kingpin trades it for a Rage passive, King Groot consumes a Fury Buff to get rid of it.

Either way, Omega's ability *definitely* works against Agent Venom and he's the closest analog to the node since his ability is specifically Tenacity based.
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,101 ★★★★
    Bug maybe? That tenacity path definitely shrugged it off. Maybe it's like Gulk not getting face me on degen globals, so because it's a node it interacts differently? Or bug..
  • We've passed this along to the rest of the team. Could those who have not done so already confirm for us where they saw this happening?
    Thanks for the response Zibiit!
  • OrdalcaOrdalca Posts: 543 ★★★
    I can confirm the OR issue against KG, map 6 AQ section 3.
  • Hobo_GoatHobo_Goat Posts: 7
    Any update on this? Just ran that path using OR and ST with KM synergy, all my debuffs were still be shrugged off, even with OR inflicting 10 spores.

Doubt its related, but just in case, a few months ago had masochism still happen against my ST (again with KM synergy) when fighting the Rhino on masochism path of 5.4.4. He worked fine on the rest of the path, but that had a few parries shrug off there.
  • Hey everyone, we should be able to resolve this with the next update.