**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Hood doesn't always refreshes debuffs

MostWantedMostWanted Posts: 351 ★★
edited March 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues
As stated in the info, Heavy attacks allow the Hood to refresh any stagger, hex, bleed or shock debuff. I noticed several times that it doesn't happen. I'll upload a video soon

Comments

• Primis00Primis00 Posts: 265 ★★★

As stated in the info, Heavy attacks allow the Hood to refresh any stagger, hex, bleed or shock debuff. I noticed several times that it doesn't happen. I'll upload a video soon

Same thing happening for me on mr fantastic. His heavy should also refresh and pause all pre fight debuffs but it doesnt pause them anymore.
  • MostWantedMostWanted Posts: 351 ★★
    https://streamable.com/v62go
    Here is the clip, with many examples. I didn't find any explanation about it, it happens in several ways (and it doesn't happen since the last update, but much earlier)
  • Hey there, we passed this to the rest of the team to take a look at.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Having the same problem with Hood, not sure about Mr Fantastic though because I don't own him at any level.
    edited May 2020
    As I mentioned 2 months a go, Hood doesn't refresh Debuffs, Stagger or Hex effect. I parry the enemy, I hit him with a full Heavy attack, but I often don't refresh the effects.
  • Hey there, I confirmed with the rest of the team that the Hood is only supposed to be refreshing those Debuff with the first hit of his Heavy Attack and that the description is being updated to reflect this.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

Hey there, I confirmed with the rest of the team that the Hood is only supposed to be refreshing those Debuff with the first hit of his Heavy Attack and that the description is being updated to reflect this.

Is there any reason it has to be the First Hit only for Hood?
    I'm just curious because you've got Champions like Gamora who's Heavy Attack Refreshes her Buffs on All Hits, but that's Buffs, then there's Night Thrasher who's Heavy Attack (if I remember correctly) has 2 Hits in his Heavy Attack that Refresh his Gadget Debuffs.

Hey there, I confirmed with the rest of the team that the Hood is only supposed to be refreshing those Debuff with the first hit of his Heavy Attack and that the description is being updated to reflect this.

As I previously said in the video provided months ago, the issue occurs on the first hit.You can guess by yourself that hood refreshes the effects only with his first hit: indeed in the video he doesn't refresh the effect with the other 2 hits, but often he doesn't refresh with that firs hit of the heavy.
    https://streamable.com/v62go
  • Kaizen_KingKaizen_King Posts: 306 ★★★

Correct but even that doesn’t work at times, which is the main issue here. Thanks.
    edited May 2020

Hello, do you have news about this bug? (Because it's a bug, right?)
    Hello, I confirm that the actual version of the game still has this issue I faced since March: Hood doesn't always refresh all the effect with his first hit of the heavy. I'm working on a video proof