**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Anyone else notice this?

lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
After the most recent update, I have noticed a weird bar with some spikes on the top of the screen. Does anyone else have this problem?

Comments

• Options

I do not, interesting.

It's pretty distracting @Kabam Miike is this a bug or just my screen
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,572 ★★★★★
    I noticed it after the update today also. Just doesn’t seem clean.

iPad 6th generation

• Options
    spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    Not on my iPhone but on my iPad mini it’s there.
  • Options
    nfernonferno Posts: 64
    Same here
  • Options
    Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,724 ★★★★

After the most recent update, I have noticed a weird bar with some spikes on the top of the screen. Does anyone else have this problem?

I'm on the latest update and don't have it.

Samsung s10e.
  • Options
    This visual issue just makes the game looked messy. Top of the page is busted.
  • Options
    This is definitely a bug, and we are aware of it. We'll have a fix for it in a future release.
  • Options

This is definitely a bug, and we are aware of it. We'll have a fix for it in a future release.

thank you
  • Options
    Hopefully this will be fixed in the next update? Still visible in 27.0
  • Options
    its july and the issue still hasn't been fixed @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    This visual issue is still in game. Just updated to the new iOS last night. Using iPad 6th generation.

• Options
    edited September 2020
    Although it doesn’t appear on the home screen.

• Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    The reason you’re not seeing it on the Home Screen there is because the drop down menu is open. The bug is the drop down menu doesn’t completely retract off of the screen leaving the bottom of it visible. Less inclined to update iOS on the iPad now if that brings it back.
  • Options
    ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★

The reason you’re not seeing it on the Home Screen there is because the drop down menu is open. The bug is the drop down menu doesn’t completely retract off of the screen leaving the bottom of it visible. Less inclined to update iOS on the iPad now if that brings it back.

I think it's more of a screen aspect ratio issue. Since tablets have a longer screen width, there's a bigger chance for things supposed to be out of screen space to show. Maybe the design was made for regular phones with their smaller width without proper testing on tablets.
    Below I placed two similar images; one from phone and the other from a tablet and you can see the difference in width - height ratio.

• Options
    Any chance this will get fixed before 2021? Thread was started 7 months ago. Weird broken texture at the top of the page.

iPad 6th gen
    iOS 14.2
    Latest MCoC

• Options
    GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★

@Kabam Miike Its still there for me 1/2 a yr later
  • Options
    JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    I've seen it, but it isn't really a big deal, right?