**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Compensation Rewards - When will we get them?

MightyMitchMightyMitch Posts: 41
edited April 2020 in General Discussion
Hey guys, just wanted to ask about the rewards for the worshippers of apocalypse and followers of the ancient ones, we kind of got dogged out of the rewards for the iron barons war, so when will we be getting the compensation rewards?

Comments

• MightyMitchMightyMitch Posts: 41
    Please feel free to comment
    I mean that with the quest 'BARONS WAR: IRON WILL' we were supposed to get a lot more rewards. As I saw in a youtube video, we were going to get more than 2x as many rewards as we did get for exploring the master and epic difficulties for this specific quest.
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    What rewards have u missed out on that u can't get?
    If you have a look at the rewards shown for the 'BARONS WAR: IRON WILL' quest in this video; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NRi4EitV9g we only get half of the rewards shown and for some, not even half of the rewards.
    Does anyone know what i mean?
    Or even look at the rewards section at the end of Kabam Miike's post in the discussion called: CHOOSE YOUR SIDE IN THE BARON'S WAR! [REWARDS CORRECTED]
  • ThebgjThebgj Posts: 635 ★★
    Okaythen said:

🤦‍♂️ This is like the 4th post I’ve seen about this
    It’s essentially a 4 week event
    First week you get 50% of the rewards then you get the other 50 next week so tmr you get the rest
    Then you get to pick sides and do it over again

I thought it was 2 weeks of the rewards and then another 2 weeks for the other half?

Me
  • AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    U get the rewards 4 times if u dont switch sides halfway through, if u do switch sides halfway through you get both sets of rewards twice. 1 quest comes out once a week, every wednesday (for me). So for example if like me you're going for rank up materials week 1 is 1 t2a and 4.5k t5b, week 2 is 1 t2a and 4.5k t4b. Then you either decide to switch sides or stay with the original side you chose, i am going to stay so week 3 will be 1 t2a and 4.5k t5b and the final week 4 will be 1 t2a and 4.5k t5b for a total of 4 t2a and 18k t5b from the event. Its awesome.
    yes
  • rdxevilrdxevil Posts: 231 ★★
    I guess there was some issue where many players were able to explore and earn rewards from both quest.. Most of us missed the trick.. Will we be allowed to play both quest? Or those who used the trick to earn extra rewards.. Those rewards will be pulled back?
    Say you choose the shards option at the start (Worshippers of Apocalypse) and for weeks 1 and 2 you earn the rewards from the quest, then you can change sides to the rank up material (Followers of the Ancient One) and for weeks 3 and 4 you can earn the other side of the rewards from the quest or you can stay with the shards side, and earn the same rewards again for weeks 3 and 4.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    There are 2 Quests per 2 week period. The next one is in about 10 or 11 hours from now. After a week, we will have the choice to switch sides for 2 more Quests, or stay where we are.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,175 ★★★★★
    This was thoroughly explained in the announcement about this quest.
  • KevanproGKevanproG Posts: 308 ★★
    🤦‍♂️
  • Repto23Repto23 Posts: 735 ★★★
    edited April 2020
    Smh you just dont want to listen. Asking for "Other comments" after someone just explained to you that only half of the quest is out and thats why you only have 50% of the rewards.
  • Hey there!

As your fellow Summoners have pointed in, there is another Quest coming (in about 20 minutes). We also mentioned that in the thread you reference.
This discussion has been closed.