**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Why did my alliance leader get banned ? Kabam is not giving any reason

We're in the middle of AQ, my leader got banned without any reason so my alliance basically has 29 operational members . This a 10.1 mil alliance with 1950+ war rating. It's affecting the whole alliance since we're in the competition for T4ccc. The only reasons we can find to this ban is him changing device 2 days ago or clearing LOL 100% weeks ago. This is a big spender not the best player but still cleared the easy path with a 5/50 SL and a couple Odins, and cleared the rest with his 4/55 SL level 120+ and AA and of course some Odins to make your way through as you guys know how hard LOL is. So please let us know what is happening with my alliance's leader account since we cannot do anything as officers and members. We don't even know how long the ban is. Please help Kabam

Comments

• Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,171 ★★★★★
    It ther No timer for the Ban then it forever.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    They don't discuss actions taken on Accounts on the Forum. Your Leader will have to open a Support Ticket.
  • Options
    DC_96DC_96 Posts: 20
    Did 7 times already, he gets those automated reply, that's why I post this here
  • Options
    DC_96DC_96 Posts: 20
    If it's permanent what are we supposed to do ? you can't demote or kick a leader as member or officer
  • Options
    JuggerneyksJuggerneyks Posts: 275 ★★
    edited September 2017
    your alliance will most likely break apart if it is a perma ban as there is no way to remove a leader. Ive heard of officers sending tickets in and getting promoted to leader. thats your best bet
  • Options
    If it's permanent then one of your officers need to send in a ticket stating that the leader got banned and the officer that sends the ticket will get promoted to leader
  • Options
    We do not discuss actions taken on individual accounts in the forums. If the support team has already replied, then it looks like they've done their investigation and have made their decisions. As an officer, you can send a message to the support team and request to have your Leader Replaced.
This discussion has been closed.