**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Solo objective

odogg9941odogg9941 Posts: 418 ★★★
The new solo objective started after I already finished the herald difficulty so now I won’t be able to get the last one of the beat the bosses objective. Can you fix this since they should have started together

Comments

• TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 733 ★★★
    I believe its only for 20 bosses, and there will be more than 20 tokens
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    odogg9941 said:

The new solo objective started after I already finished the herald difficulty so now I won’t be able to get the last one of the beat the bosses objective. Can you fix this since they should have started together

you get like 28 tokens but only need 20 to complete unless I am missing something
  • QueendotQueendot Posts: 2
    I am Cavalier and I don’t have the Cavalier objectives.
    Queendot said:

I am Cavalier and I don’t have the Cavalier objectives.

it took me a couple times looking to see it due to all the quests in there.
  • odogg9941odogg9941 Posts: 418 ★★★
    Ok I see it now. At first I thought you had to beat every one of them for it
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,480 ★★★★★
    Could someone clarify what “in the name of” means in the objectives? Do we have to beat a class of champs using that particular champ, or do we just have to beat a champ in the class specified?

Thanks.

Dr. Zola
    DrZola said:

Could someone clarify what “in the name of” means in the objectives? Do we have to beat a class of champs using that particular champ, or do we just have to beat a champ in the class specified?

Thanks.

Dr. Zola

My quess would be it is just flavor text.
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    DrZola said:

Thanks.

Dr. Zola

Agree on clarification needed...it's not even by class afaik. By completing a battle with my Doom, I increased the "in the name of Silver Surfer" objectives.
    It’s just that class @DrZola @TheLegend27
  • RogerRabsRogerRabs Posts: 548 ★★★★

DrZola said:

Thanks.

Dr. Zola

Agree on clarification needed...it's not even by class afaik. By completing a battle with my Doom, I increased the "in the name of Silver Surfer" objectives.
    You got credit for beating a Cosmic champion. It doesn't matter who you are attacking with.
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    odogg9941 said:

It’s just that class @DrZola @TheLegend27

Oh, I see....so in name of silver surfer means beat a cosmic champ and so on for the others.
    Yep just beat a skill with domino and it counted four the in the name of airwalker
    Yes
    If only Karnak counted as 2 classes
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,480 ★★★★★
    Thx. Looks like that’s all it is. Not sure why the need for “in the name of” but that’s fine.

Dr. Zola
  • Supercaptain18Supercaptain18 Posts: 163

I don’t have air walker or Tarrax so how am I still to beat the objectives
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

I don’t have air walker or Tarrax so how am I still to beat the objectives

you don't need to use them. the end part is just flavor. beating the class with any champ will give you points for the objective