**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Issue with Arena - defender stuck at 1%

Caino1023Caino1023 Posts: 309 ★★
edited October 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues
Anyone else having issues in game, specifically in arena where the defenders seem to go invul at 1%? Just had it happen twice in a row where they just wouldn’t die.

Hit her with an SP2 when she was at 1% and it didn’t do any damage whatsoever.
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Ok that seems like a genuine bug, no heimdall synergy buffs that appeared after?
  • Caino1023Caino1023 Posts: 309 ★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Ok that seems like a genuine bug, no heimdall synergy buffs that appeared after?

Nope. I started that video about 30 seconds after she went invulnerable. I’d been smacking away trying different types of hits to see if I could break through.
    I have a video but not sure how to post it here.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    what in the world... maybe something with armor break + glancing?
  • Hey there, have you encountered this more than once or do you happen to have any video of this?
    It happened twice in a row. First fight was Quake against Gwenpool I believe. I do have a video that I submitted. How do I upload here?
  • VernVern Posts: 50
    edited October 2020
    Was Professor X in the opposing team? I encountered the same bug in arena. It was against Professor X, Blue Cyclops and Iceman. There’s a synergy which acts like protection, but the protection had some side effect where they couldn’t die. I had to relaunch the app and get into the fight again to go past 1%.

• If you upload a video of a website like youtube, you can share the link here.
  • _Rogueyy__Rogueyy_ Posts: 25
    Oh yeah professor x was on the team aswell
  • edited October 2020
    We've passed the video along to the rest of the team to take a look at it. If you haven't already, can you tell us who was on the opposing team?
  • SneakyWarriorSneakyWarrior Posts: 853 ★★★★
    edited October 2020

We've passed the video along to the rest of the team to take a look at it. If you haven't already, can you tell us who was on the opposing team?

i had this bug last week and professor x, red magneto and cyclops (blue team) was on the opposing team.
  • KelloggsnzKelloggsnz Posts: 21
    I've had the exact issue, multiple times. Have sent a help ticket but just keep getting template replies (even asking me what nodes were active - in arena!!). Happens when a mutant or x-men member is on the same opposition team as professor X. Had it with red mags, phoenix (+prof x) the most recent time.
  • GrimXYZGrimXYZ Posts: 100
    Just had this happened to me. Phoenix, red magneto and prof x.
  • Amms90Amms90 Posts: 334 ★★★

Happened to me as well with a cyclops. The opposing team had prof. X. It's a bug with their sinergy!!!

• Thanks for all the extra info everyone. The team is looking into finding a possible resolution for this issue.

Thanks for all the extra info everyone. The team is looking into finding a possible resolution for this issue.

Thank you @Kabam Zibiit
  • The team pushed out a fix that should resolve this issue.