**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Silver surfer taking shock damage

So I just ranked up my silver surfer for his immunities and in the side quest, shock path, hes taking shock damage, so is this a known bug that just hasn't been fixed yet, if so when, if not can someone explain why??

Comments

• RO53TT1RO53TT1 Posts: 319

• KaspyKaspy Posts: 155 ★★★
    I fought human torch with him the other day and he was taking incinerate damage as well. There seems to be a bug
  • RO53TT1RO53TT1 Posts: 319
    Haji_Saab said:

RO53TT1 said:

The screenshot just shows the debuffs placed on him which is normal. Was he actually taking damage from them?
    Sorry, yes he did take some damage, also I used other incinerate immune champs and the icon doesn't even show up on them, so not sure why it does on silver surfer. I'll see if I can get a screen shot of the damage, soon as I get as chance to log in and run a path, thanks.
  • TrashPanda12TrashPanda12 Posts: 531 ★★★
    RO53TT1 said:

Haji_Saab said:

RO53TT1 said:

The screenshot just shows the debuffs placed on him which is normal. Was he actually taking damage from them?
    Sorry, yes he did take some damage, also I used other incinerate immune champs and the icon doesn't even show up on them, so not sure why it does on silver surfer. I'll see if I can get a screen shot of the damage, soon as I get as chance to log in and run a path, thanks.
    Because Silver Surfer is not immune to incinerate, he just takes 100% less damage. That's why the icon still shows up
  • Do you happen to have any video you could share of this happening? Or would you be able to verify what difficulty you were on? As other's have mentioned, Silver Surfer reduces the damage from Incinerate, Shock, and Coldsnap Debuffs but isn't immune to them, so they should still apply to him, even if they're dealing reduced damage.