**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Help All Button (Edited by mod for clarity)

Tthunder2058Tthunder2058 Posts: 115
edited September 2017 in Suggestions and Requests
Please Help All Button

Comments

• Hey there, thanks for bringing a suggestion to the forums! In order to make sure that this can be found and discussed, I've made an edit to the title to make it easier to understand. Please try to keep thread titles relevant to the topic at hand. Thanks!
  • UnsaferBinkie7UnsaferBinkie7 Posts: 658 ★★
    Kabam's perfect servers can't handle it, but there is an annoying issue where the help 4 button isn't working like it's supposed to near the end of all the button tapping.
  • Tthunder2058Tthunder2058 Posts: 115
    True but it's a pain when you've clicked on the characters to recharge and you come back and you have to recharge a bunch you've already clicked on.
  • JasonMBryantJasonMBryant Posts: 301 ★★
    Kabam's perfect servers can't handle it

That's what Kabam has said, but it doesn't make any sense. Sending less requests to the server is *less* strain on the server, not more.

Even if it were true that sending fewer packets was bad for the servers, they could still easily add a "Help All" button. They could just program the game to send out a help request every half second, instead of making us repeatedly push the button. That plot point didn't make sense in the TV show "Lost", and it doesn't make sense here.

I don't know why Kabam is claiming this is difficult, but it clearly isn't. It would be a significant improvement.
  • UnsaferBinkie7UnsaferBinkie7 Posts: 658 ★★
    Because they're a lazy company, it's shown everywhere, they're too busy petting their 10s of dogs and collecting cavities in their HQ. If you claim you can't add something because of your server... there's an extremely low chance that anyone can expose them for that. (Also we all know these servers are mediocre.)
  • I have another suggestion that can be correlated to this
    As an hardcore grinder in arena, I’m asking if is possible to have the champs already used that need help at the bottom and the champs ready to use at the top of the screen when starting another streak, the reverse of what is actually
    I’m not asking many help really now, only for my 5* champs and for 4* at R5
    This can be a really good improvement for grinders like me, cause everyone in this case can decide, after a completed round with all the champs, decide if he want send helps or no in that moment, saving some time that we use to scroll down to reach the champs ready to use
    Please, look into this
    Thanks
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Another suggestion for helps: add a shortcut to the "main" screen instead of clicking Alliance -->Help. Just put a single link near the top right by the units that shows a counter of how many helps are there, and pressing it does the "help all" or "help 4" (or bring up a pop-up similar to the rewards tab on the bottom right).

Such a pain in the ass to constantly exit out of maps, arena fight streaks and other menus just to hit help, then have to re-navigate back to what I was doing. This would allow us to hit help in between fights and just carry on. Much more streamlined interface.