**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Archangel affected by aar now?

Was fighting cav jubilee and archangel was failing to parry with the disoriented debuff on. Parry call out shows up but no stun. He should be immune to aar. I have a video if I can find a way to post it. Android 11, most recent hot fix for mcoc, Samsung galaxy s20+.

Comments

• horrendous_toohorrendous_too Posts: 226 ★★
    Ok I think this should get to the video
    https://imgur.com/gallery/EIEU6SN
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,242 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021
    Could be a bug. But from some testing, I found that he reduces passive AAR (eg Domino’s unlucky) but doesn’t reduce active AAR (eg disorient debuffs).

Tried it today against UC Domino and despite having crit fail and unlucky on him, he was still parrying as per normal and not taking crit fail damage.
  • Hey there, I'll check with the rest of the team about this and have them take a look at the video.
  • horrendous_toohorrendous_too Posts: 226 ★★
    Thanks, I appreciate it being looked at
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    Can't believe Kill Grey probably put the most effort into revealing this problem but a random thread gets a Kabam response
  • HolrosHolros Posts: 361 ★★★
    This was mentioned in 2021, we are in 2023 and this is yet to be fixed... how long do we have to wait?
  • ElthanElthan Posts: 82 ★★
    Mentioning means nothing, you need to bump the thread every week until they fix it, like we did with Vertigo on Howard the Duck.

PS. It took 6 months to fix Howard that way.
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

Can't believe Kill Grey probably put the most effort into revealing this problem but a random thread gets a Kabam response

They removed my comment lol
  • HolrosHolros Posts: 361 ★★★
    Elthan said:

Mentioning means nothing, you need to bump the thread every week until they fix it, like we did with Vertigo on Howard the Duck.

PS. It took 6 months to fix Howard that way.

This is me bumping the thread again, I want justice for my 6* AA