**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Apocalypse Horseman Ability bugged

GNASTYGNASTY Posts: 348 ★★
edited January 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
In Map 7 today I attempted to use my horseman ability but it did not activate like I has prompted it to.

Yes I had 4 charges. Yes I entered with a mutant. Thankfully I had recorded the video and uploaded to YouTube, link is found below.

@Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious

https://youtu.be/E7jlgbBj0RI

Comments

• Hey there, would you be able to let us know if you have seen this happen anywhere else or if you remember what nodes, buffs, or boosts were active at the time??
  • GNASTYGNASTY Posts: 348 ★★
    edited January 2021

Hey there, would you be able to let us know if you have seen this happen anywhere else or if you remember what nodes, buffs, or boosts were active at the time??

Hi, this is the first time I have had this happen. Last AW I used horseman ability with no issue. In EQ I’ve had no issue. Even last week in Map 5 I had no issue.

This week, in AQ, running Map 7 is the first time I’ve had this happen. No buffs, boosts, or anything active other than the global ones that are in AQ. Mutant is the active global cross fight node.
    Sorry, meant to say Mutany was the global node. Autocorrect.
  • buffajrbuffajr Posts: 413 ★★
    This has happened to me in both the uncollected EQ as well as Variant 6.
    @Kabam Zibiit i tried again today in map 7 except activated it on node 38, and it did work this time.

I suspect yesterday may have had something to do with the parry curse and mutany crossfight global nodes active. Maybe too many persistent crossfights going on caused it to not work yesterday.
  • LSUCoolsLSUCools Posts: 49
    I can’t upload the video, but happened to me just now in map 5 AQ.
  • LSUCoolsLSUCools Posts: 49
    I’m curious, who was everyone fighting with after you activated horseman?

I was using Wolverine.
  • Danny_boy_malone76Danny_boy_malone76 Posts: 11
    edited January 2021
    Same thing happened to me map 5 with wolverine as a horseman for 2 fights...then next log in its gone and apocalypse has 0/1 activations left. Last fight as a working horseman was against Symbiote Supreme.
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    Same thing happened to me.
  • It just happened again in AW? Why us no one from kabam answering us in the forum? @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Lyra ?? We use resources to rank up champs to use them in AQ and AW and in questing and they are broken and not working as Kabam advertised!! Please respond and tell us more then the team is aware and working to fix it...
    This happened to me again today in AQ map 7. Node 48. Had 4 charges, activated horseman, started the fight with Wolvie. He did not get the horseman activation and also lost the ability with Apocalypse for the rest of the quest. So no horseman, and lost all my genetic charges.

Is this being looked into?
  • I had a horseman wolverine running map 5 AQ. I checked that it was active, went to items and added one mutant sig stone to him, came back and the horseman ability was removed.