**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Fury still bugged ?

CatapoulpeCatapoulpe Posts: 101
edited February 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
I'm currently doing the do you bleed path in 6.2.6 (last path for 100%). I have the real Nick Fury but the bleeds seems really really low like he was still on his first life. Please tell me I'm wrong... I don't know if I can do killmonger with those pathetics bleeds...
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,981 ★★★★★
    His bleeds weren't bugged. Just his persistent charge. Do you have screenshots or video?
  • CatapoulpeCatapoulpe Posts: 101
    I know, I tried Fury in the Arena and the bleeds were fine. The bleeds against Emma frost in 6.2.6 are doing 27 damage... I hope it was just me playing badly in the morning. Will continue my path in the evening
    Ok I think I forgot to end my combo with a light and not a medium... Will try again tonight, will never play again in the morning...
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    I can’t comment on what’s particularly happening to you but I do know that my nick fury’s bleeds are working normally so it’s most likely not a bug.
  • JumpthesharkJumptheshark Posts: 242 ★★
    He was bugged for me yesterday. His LMD died immediately as the fight started.
    Will3808 said:

I can’t comment on what’s particularly happening to you but I do know that my nick fury’s bleeds are working normally so it’s most likely not a bug.

Ok nice
  • Hey there, if you were having issues with his persistent charge, you can share the information requested in this thread here where we're gathering information on reports like this.

If you see any issues with his Bleed, can you share the information requested here? This can help the team to look into a report more thoroughly.
    No issue it was my fault you can close this