**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

German Version: „power-resistance“ is the new „immune“?

Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,833 ★★★★★
Hi everyone,

I have a quick question. I noticed in the German translation that immune is now called power resistance. So, in german it is: “Kraftresistenz” which means power-resistance. I mean it’s not a real problem but it bothers me more then it should :smiley:

Is this a translation bug?

Thank you in advance!

Comments

• Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    I believe it is, as an immunity is just a full resistance, but I could be wrong
  • Options
    Hm yes..i am just curious because I did not see any changes in the English version. There it’s still “immune”. Maybe it’s just a subjective preference but still ..
  • Options
    MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    edited March 2021
    Do you have a screenshot? I'm curious. I'd assume "geschützt" or even just "immun" would be how it got translated, but I've never put the game in german.
  • Options
    Menkent said:

Do you have a screenshot? I'm curious. I'd assume "geschützt" or even just "immun" would be how it got translated, but I've never put the game in german.

I just did one in the arena :smile: here ice man is immune against the bleeds of the sp1 of massacre. This always is displayed when a immunity triggers of any Champion.

• Options

Hello @Fit_Fun9329. Thank you for letting us know!
  • Options
    You are welcome :smile: thank you, too!
  • Options
    GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    In the Dutch Translation it is also comparable to this. It says "Kracht Weerstand" so literally "power Resistance"
  • Options

Hello @Giuliameij. Good to know. Passing this along. Thank you!
  • Options
    GrobubulGrobubul Posts: 36
    Same in French.
    "Immune" was translated by "Immunisé" and now is translated by "Résistance au pouvoir"
  • Options
    ElwindElwind Posts: 364 ★★★
    Same problem in Turkish
  • Options
    te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    Same in Italian, "immune" is now translated as "Resistenza Potere" (Power resistance) ^_^
  • Options
    Hey there, just want to let everyone know that the team is looking into all reports.
  • Options

Hey there, just want to let everyone know that the team is looking into all reports.

Thank you!

Very interesting, I would not have thought that this seems to be a general topic between all languages except English :smiley:

Very glad you took this seriously, happily awaiting “immune” again :blush:
  • Options
    I just noticed that this is fixed now. @Kabam Zibiit thank you very much for listening :smile: