**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Massacre on your regular team?

MephistoMephisto Posts: 522 ★★★
Just pulled a 6* Massacre and thinking for taking him to R2. I dont use Domino or RedHulk. I know he is good for Cav EQ but can I use him in Act 6.3 and beyond?

Comments

• Options
    MephistoMephisto Posts: 522 ★★★
    Or should I use 5* Sig 60 BP Classic after his buff?
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Hard to tell about BP but Massacre's got some pretty nice damage and the occasionally utility coming from having tons of debuffs and multiple ways of damage. Nothing else. Good for general lane clearing.

It depends upon your roster.
  • Options
    VishVish Posts: 15
    He's great champs post update...I regularly use him in AW attack team....his incinerate block regeneration..
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,741 ★★★★★
    I would have used him, if he dropped. I've been after him since he was released
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,089 ★★★★★

I use him pretty regularly on my questing team and I don't have a Red Hulk or Domino at the same rarity to use with him. Just make sure to try to land the SP1 before his bat is ignited for the extended Disorient. His is a playstyle that also takes some folks a bit of getting used to, since he wants to be hitting into blocks so much. He lets me approach some fights differently that have troublesome effects that activate when the opponent is hit, but not when their block is hit, so be on the look out for those in your questing.

That said, if you're on the fence between him and Black Panther, you can always wait for his update to come out and give him a try before committing to one or the other.

Who else qualifies as your top 10 questing team Champs
  • Options
    TrashPanda12TrashPanda12 Posts: 531 ★★★
    I have my 6*r2, but I normally use him just for fun for general questing, like he's not a first choice if it's something new I haven't seen yet