**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

6.2 Finished

CyborgNinja135CyborgNinja135 Posts: 1,109 ★★★★
So after procrastinating for months because I didn't want to deal with destructive feedback in 6.2.4, I decided to finally do it and it ended up being very easy. 6.2.5 with Do Not Go Gentle was fun except that Mordo boss. I didn't take down Hurt Locker nor Special Delivery so it was annoying. Ended up using only revives from my stash. Now for the main event: 6.2.6. I did a practice run and took 60% off the Champion's health, and then I wasted 200 units thinking I could take him down. Took a 10 min break and restarted the quest. Took him down to 10% with Doom on the first try and then Beardo finished the last phase. I was dreading this fight but it turned out to be really fun. Would have loved to try the older version (without No Retreat of course)

Only opened the cavs because I'm hoarding shards.

Comments

• Options
    Congrats!
  • Options
    edited May 2021

Congrats!

• Options
    MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    Awesome!!!! Always good to take a break
  • Options

For sure. If I had jumped back in without a break I would have been screaming at my phone lol
  • Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,151 ★★★★★

For sure. If I had jumped back in without a break I would have been screaming at my phone lol
    LOL. My first go at him I burnt about 800 units, 10 revs and health pots, (plus some units on the path *cough Magik*) tryna take him down with she hulk. Absolute fail, one of the more embarrassing things I've done.

Then we had the boss challenge and practiced that fight until I could consistently solo with she hulk. Went back in. Another fail, burnt one revive with she hulk then took him down with my 5* r2 hood.

Good run Cyborg Ninja
  • Options
    doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,724 ★★★

So after procrastinating for months because I didn't want to deal with destructive feedback in 6.2.4, I decided to finally do it and it ended up being very easy. 6.2.5 with Do Not Go Gentle was fun except that Mordo boss. I didn't take down Hurt Locker nor Special Delivery so it was annoying. Ended up using only revives from my stash. Now for the main event: 6.2.6. I did a practice run and took 60% off the Champion's health, and then I wasted 200 units thinking I could take him down. Took a 10 min break and restarted the quest. Took him down to 10% with Doom on the first try and then Beardo finished the last phase. I was dreading this fight but it turned out to be really fun. Would have loved to try the older version (without No Retreat of course)

Congrats!!
    You still have time to make a run for Thronebreaker before July 4th if you want.
    Regardless, good luck.

• Options
    DawsMan said:

LOL. My first go at him I burnt about 800 units, 10 revs and health pots, (plus some units on the path *cough Magik*) tryna take him down with she hulk. Absolute fail, one of the more embarrassing things I've done.

Then we had the boss challenge and practiced that fight until I could consistently solo with she hulk. Went back in. Another fail, burnt one revive with she hulk then took him down with my 5* r2 hood.

Good run Cyborg Ninja
    Thanks! I have a max sig Guardian so I brought him for Magik. I also brought She Hulk as back but I'm not very good with her yet. Luckily Doom got the job done with no issues
  • Options
    doctorb said:

Congrats!!
    You still have time to make a run for Thronebreaker before July 4th if you want.
    Regardless, good luck.

I want to get Thronebreaker asap but I don't usually buy the July 4th offers. Just getting the title for bragging rights haha