**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Apparently you can’t make purchases using two different devices

I’ve been playing this game over 5 years and thousands of dollars and this week is leaving me with the feeling I should finally walk away.

I’m a full stack mobile applications developer for iOS and Android. With that said, I have an iPhone 12 Pro and a Galaxy S21 that I use for testing. I primarily play my main account on the iPhone, but recently started making purchases through the Google Play store for the perks you get and can use to claim unit packs in MCOC. I hadn’t had a problem until this week. They flagged my account and took away the unit store. A search here in the forums found posts similar to mine.

I guess the point of this is to bring awareness that kabams crappy ML algorithms will flag you as the consumer if you do as I did. So unless you want to lose your unit daily card units like I have for the past few days, limit your purchases to one device. Otherwise you’ll be dealing with their crappy AI bots they employ for their help desk aka customer service.

Beyond frustrated right now!

Comments

• Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,184 ★★★★★
    I thought purchases were tied to a credit card. I use two devices of the same OS, and purchases work fine. I must not understand your issue.
  • Hey there,

We take actions like this in order to prevent illegitimate purchases. If you believe that this should not apply to you, please reach out to our support team, and they will be happy to help you out.

You can do this in-game by tapping the settings menu, and then on support
This discussion has been closed.