**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Part 4 of Goldblum’s Challenge

Hey guys,

So I’m working on this part and trying to figure out the best way to do so... any recommended champs to bring along?

Comments

• SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★
    edited October 2017
    Hawkeye, Magik, Vision or any champ with reliable and decent power control
    Starlord, Stark Spidy, Scarlet Witch, Hyperion or any champ who can do alot of damage easy and/or quick

I just beat part four and my team was
    5* Hawkeye R3 (unawakened)
    4* Scarlet Witch 4/40
    4* Hyperion 4/40
    4* Starlord 4/40
    5* Rocket R3 (unawakened)

Starlord and Hawkeye all ALL the work. No one else needed. SL did all the fights but Doctor Strange and Loki of which Hawkeye just destroyed them. DS hardly even got to an SP1 much less SP2 and with Loki just alittle skill and power drain did the trick. The rest of fights just don't scrub it up and you're good. Feel free to block also, no need to be crazy about evading, you can heal back to 100% easy.
  • SlyCat42SlyCat42 Posts: 500 ★★
    How bad was Hulk? He has the cornered node right? Feel like he would be the most trouble since it only takes getting clipped when he's on low health.
  • concepcion29concepcion29 Posts: 42
    @SlyCat42 hulk wasn't that bad. I used a 4/55 Starlord and was able to get him down pretty easily. I used Voodoo to power control Dr. Strange.
  • edited October 2017
    Hey there! In order to make sure that this thread is found and people can discuss this, I've moved the thread to our Strategy and Tips section.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,682 ★★★★★
    Vision worked great on hulk. no power and avoid heavies means no hurties.
  • Mwhitaker23Mwhitaker23 Posts: 332 ★★
    rank 5 sw for cosmic champs.. rank 5 sl for non cosmic champs.. rank 5 rogue destroys doctor strange
  • johnyx99johnyx99 Posts: 42
    Guys how to deal with that curse?
  • SuperSam57SuperSam57 Posts: 325
    I used my 5/50 sig 80 hulk for everything except Loki I used 5/50 AA sig 50. It was a good challenge but really fun
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    I managed to do at least first path mostly with 4* 3/30 unduped dorm and SL for hulk
  • SjanddsSjandds Posts: 117
    For first 3 paths i used 4* sw 4* iceman 4* vision 5*2 35 rhino ( for loki and jane foster) and a 4* 3 30 sl for hulk. And i m seriously thinking about r3 my rhino after this awesome performance
  • YoungspookyYoungspooky Posts: 60
    Voodoo(Thor,dr.strange)/Hyperion(hulk)/scarlet witch(Angela)/stark enhanced(Thor-Jane Foster)/Gwenpool (back up) with this team I flew through this challenge didn’t have to use one potion or revive