Options

Aq,set up broke

Guys aq set up is broke we can't add mods

Comments

• Options
    AQ Map Modifiers setup broken
  • Options
    Mister_pl0wMister_pl0w Posts: 104
    I set up my maps with modifiers last night then this morning it was all wiped. If I didn’t check I would have no maps for this cycle.
  • Options
    The team pushed a fix that should have taken care of this. If you are experiencing the issue still though, please let us know and we'll take a look back at it.
  • Options
    11993451199345 Posts: 384 ★★★
    AQ won't allow us to continue to join...
  • Options
    ProtogenoiProtogenoi Posts: 43

The team pushed a fix that should have taken care of this. If you are experiencing the issue still though, please let us know and we'll take a look back at it.

@Kabam Zibiit My alliance is unable to start the AQ. A few of us have tried, and it just gets stuck on a loading screen and forces us close the app
  • Options
    Same
  • Options
    totheendoftotheendof Posts: 50

I set up the maps. Then they were gone the next day. Set them up again and when AQ started, no one in my alliance could get into AQ. Still can’t have another post on that and others seem to have the same problem. First day of AQ completely gone.
  • Options
    Same