**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Crystal openings not appearing

Crumb3307Crumb3307 Posts: 339 ★★
edited September 2022 in Bugs and Known Issues
Since the update to opening more than 10 crystals, sometimes after opening the first 10, the items disappear from the box showing the items you received. I assume it’s just a visual bug and you’re still getting the items.
This example was 31 map 6 crystals.

Comments

• ChiliDogChiliDog Posts: 883 ★★★
    I had the same. I hope so too.
  • ProducteProducte Posts: 74
    Same problem, so I don't know what I got or even if I got something. This happens at least with AQ cystals and any Solo Crystal.

• Would anyone be able to tell us what device and OS version you're using? And for anyone else who is experiencing the issue, would you be able to include that info and the type of Crystal being opened, if you haven't done so already?
  • Crumb3307Crumb3307 Posts: 339 ★★
    iPhone 15.6.1 most recent MCOC version. Happened with AQ crystals a couple times, possibly supreme solo crystals too
  • CometEarthCometEarth Posts: 115
    It happened to me too when i was pressing open 10 fast on the results sceen.
    Xiaomi redmi note 10 pro
    Android 11
  • ProducteProducte Posts: 74
    iPhone 12 Pro Max
    iOS 16
    Latest game release

Crystals: AQ Map6, Map7 and Supreme Solo Crystals (I have not opened anything else since)

It seems it happens when using the new button "Open 10" after the first 10. Then there is no coming back.