**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Penalize Piloting !

I think either piloting should be penalized completely or allow it with very specific conditions i.e. not for arena grinding. I cannot figure out why there's still so much discussion about it especially since it regards the top alliances and Map 6 in AQ.

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★
    It shouldn't be allowed in anything. It os account sharing, which is against the ToS
  • BornBorn Posts: 228 ★★
    it Isn’t allowed but it happens all the time. Fact is they don’t seem to care and/or they just don’t have the resources or time to crack down on it. Maybe they should just come out and admit they can’t catch these guys and let everyone do it. At least then an alliance will have a choice if they want to do it and remain competitive. Seems unfair that they say do not do it, but then allow it to happen every war. So the allys who chose to play by the rules keep getting screwed.

Maybe a system where during AW you can ask permission via an in game request to log onto an account without having to type in passwords etc... the player would then have to accept the request and boom your are in. maybe a set time like 15 minutes or something before into automatically logs you back out. And it restricts you to just see only AW option so you can’t access the players champions page, store or anything, just AW.

At least then we can have an even playing field in AW. Pilot vs Pilot.
  • StvDamitStvDamit Posts: 55
    [quote="Born;c-342112"
    Maybe a system where during AW you can ask permission via an in game request to log onto an account without having to type in passwords etc... the player would then have to accept the request and boom your are in. maybe a set time like 15 minutes or something before into automatically logs you back out. And it restricts you to just see only AW option so you can’t access the players champions page, store or anything, just AW.

At least then we can have an even playing field in AW. Pilot vs Pilot. [/quote]

That's actually a good idea.

Or offer piloting credits.

It shouldn't be allowed in anything. It os account sharing, which is against the ToS

The problem will-o-wisp is it happens all the time. It's not fair.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★

It clearly is allowed though right? Because it’s happening daily and nothing is done about it

It clearly is allowed though right? Because it’s happening daily and nothing is done about it

Not so. Some alliances have been demoted in war rating because of that!
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★

It must be allowed as a youtuber had no repercussions after admitting account sharing for map 6?
  • mdsubmdsub Posts: 180
    This conversation has been had over & over. I have multiple devices that I use to play the game. While I prefer my tablet, I'm usually on one of my 2 phones. I could be punished when the fact is I'm not cheating. It's a game, a mobile game at that. Have fun & focus on your progression.
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    edited March 2018
    honestly it makes no difference to the game. You either have an alliance full of 30 dedicated people, or you have an alliance of 10 with those piloting 2 additional accounts. It's just the nature of it. Some people have 2+ accounts. It's difficult to track.

I agree with some posters here, just enjoy your progression and be happy with what you have.
  • Maximus_SpankersonMaximus_Spankerson Posts: 445 ★★
    There are degrees of it. We all know of a few alliances — coincidentally occupying top spots — where a single person runs all 30 accounts. This is entirely easy to track.. (hint: dude loves his quake lol)
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    A one man alliance?? What? as people left they game him their accounts??? How could 1 guy run 30 accounts at the top? And for sure! How could Kabam allow that?
  • ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★

Unless you are certain ceo man of legends then TOS doesn't even effect you,
    StvDamit wrote: »

Not so. Some alliances have been demoted in war rating because of that!

How do you know? Really
    Jaffacaked wrote: »

It must be allowed as a youtuber had no repercussions after admitting account sharing for map 6?

Yeah, sure. But I don't mind Seatin been given a free pass. The man is a legend after all
    mdsub wrote: »
    This conversation has been had over & over. I have multiple devices that I use to play the game. While I prefer my tablet, I'm usually on one of my 2 phones. I could be punished when the fact is I'm not cheating. It's a game, a mobile game at that. Have fun & focus on your progression.

Exactly. I'm usually active, but I sometimes forget my phone. I have the game installed in my daughter's and wife's as well. How do I know I'm not to be punished?
    There are degrees of it. We all know of a few alliances — coincidentally occupying top spots — where a single person runs all 30 accounts. This is entirely easy to track.. (hint: dude loves his quake lol)

NO WAY MAN. Who is the guy and is he still active? No banning for him?
    vbb2wndjr5l9.gif

Lol Man. But I'm not focusing on Seatin here.
  • Hey everyone, as we've mentioned before, sharing your account is against the Terms of Service and can result in actions being taken on an account. Additionally, if you see evidence of someone violating the Terms of Service, you can report it directly to our support team so that they can investigate the matter. Please keep in mind that investigations can take time and, due to our privacy policy, we can't share details of another player's account, including any action taken against it.

You can contact the Support from the game's home screen by clicking the gear-shaped icon in the top-left corner of the screen and then scrolling down to the button labeled "Support". You can also reach them here.
This discussion has been closed.