**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

AW opponent angry

So we had this alliance war against the most childish opponent possible.
Every time we would clear a node without dying they would post in the bg chat that we were cheating coz apparently "no one can clear night crawler without dying"
So my question is if they report us for cheating like they said they would. Is there any pre emptive measure I can take?
As I am in a different time zone than the rest of the alliance I saw the messages before fighting, so I have recorded all my fights. So I can provide proof that it was not cheating.
Is there anything to worry or am I just being overly anxious?

Comments

• rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    Nothing to worry about and keep the proof. Sore Losers!!
  • dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    edited March 2018
    NC has many counters, the first and foremost being simply changing his stance and then enjoying a relatively easy kill.

Duh.
  • Thunder5715Thunder5715 Posts: 98
    Forget about changing stance. I played with duped iceman. Still they were pissed
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    Ignore 'em,They're just butthurt trolls.
    5* iceman 5* quake and 4* yondu were my attackers. Still I must be cheating to clear the lane without dying
  • MattyloMattylo Posts: 234
    yeah nothing to worry about.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I cleared my path with, among others, 2 NC and an unblockable S1 agent venom without a single death.
    It's not difficult, I'm sure you'll be ok
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Yeah, I agree with the others here. They don't take action unless there is a reason. If you're playing honestly, you have nothing to fear. Some people don't like losing. Well, a lot of us don't like losing. Some just handle it differently. ;)
    Thanks everyone for that assurance.
  • Hey @Thunder5715, everyone is spot-on here. We don't take any action against anyone's accounts without investigating for ourselves first. Unless there was actually something wrong, you don't need to worry about someone trying to report you just because they're angry. Hope that helps ease your mind!
This discussion has been closed.