**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Kabam are you doing anything on piloting?

Kabam are you doing anything on piloting alliances? Or you will just simply shut everyone up by closing and deleting thread?

Comments

• CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Bro they have been all season long, like every Tuesday like clockwork people post about losing points and rating.
  • DaleManguDaleMangu Posts: 48
    There's a lot of stuff even more than just piloting, also an internal working of high tier alliances communicating with kabam as well. Reddit has a post of screen shots of different members from high tier alliances chats confirming it.
  • InfinityWarrior123InfinityWarrior123 Posts: 35
    edited June 2018
    @CoatHang3r very few plat and masters alliance got punished for piloting although its happening very heavily up there

Some of those complained every tuesday are gold and silver alliances.

Does it mean kabam punish lower tier just to show they are doing something while protecting the top?
  • Nick_Caine_32Nick_Caine_32 Posts: 587 ★★★★
    edited June 2018
    If the screenshots going around on Reddit are true and kabam had any idea this was happening and did nothing, with alliances at the top paying to have others pilot and send devices so a few people can do a whole war, they might as well shut down the game. Marvel should get involved. The player base deserves an explaination. I’ve spent probably around 15k over the last 3 years playing honestly and not cheating and sometimes buying crystals to get featured champs, but instead I could use use that money to be in a top group, have someone else play for me and reap master level hoards of crystals instead? How much better would my roster be now? How many wars have I spent resources and money to win, when instead I could have spent zero and arrange with someone else? How can a competent company not have the ability to see this happening or not know it was happening under their noses? This isn’t random players, this is their top players in the game. This is unacceptable. It’s a scandal. The implications of this honestly are larger than the update 12.0 debacle and no matter how many threads you wanna delete, mods, now that the evidence is out there you’re gonna have to address it. And not just “we will crack down from now on.” I’m completely disgusted right now. I feel cheated out of this game for 3 years of my life now. How can anyone under them not?
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    @CoatHang3r very few plat and masters alliance got punished for piloting although its happening very heavily up there

Some of those complained every tuesday are gold and silver alliances.

Does it mean kabam punish lower tier just to show they are doing something while protecting the top?

Go to the alliance war rating leaderboard and note how many former season 1 master allies were abandoned after being punished. It still happens with regularity but im not about to start throwing names around to evidence it.
This discussion has been closed.