**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

19.1 OVERHEATING/CRASHING/CONTROL ISSUES!!!!

This is getting rediculous now..... I’ve being trying to raise a ticket with your support team and I keep getting the same response that patch 19.0.1 resolved the issue with 19.0. It did although my device still got warm but it seems like you’re sticking your head in the sand and not getting that the issue is back with update 19.1!!!! Please see the attached email from
your technical support team that after about 5 emails keep ignoring the point of 19.1 causing the issue after it’s release......
0kj271kywe8a.png

Please don’t close this thread and point me to the thread already open as this isn’t making your support team aware of the issue being back with the release of 19.1

Comments

• SassyMastySassyMasty Posts: 311
    Keep it up until they help you. You deserve to have a game that works and they're not helping you... I saw someone somewhere on here say that you should demand to talk to a human if that helps.
  • This is getting beyond a joke now..... after replying with this....

803fze56pv83.png

I then get a reply where they blatantly haven’t read it talking about 19.0 again....

bbpac53nzvcy.png

Banging my head against a brick wall, I think after over 3 years of playing the game it’s time to join a lot of people and quit :(
  • Hey Scabbymango, I’m sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue!

We're always trying to make improvements to how the game performs and we appreciate reports like this one as they allow us to identify specific areas that need looking into.

With that being said, to help us keep everyone's comments about performance issues more organized, we created two dedicated threads and a bug reporting template. Links to both discussions are provided below and the bug reporting template can be found on the first page of each one.

- [ANDROID] 19.1 LAG, CRASHING AND PERFORMANCE ISSUES INVESTIGATION thread.
    - [IOS] 19.1 LAG, CRASHING AND PERFORMANCE INVESTIGATION thread.

Please take a moment to contribute to whichever thread is relevant to you by providing as much of the requested information as possible.

Thank you very much in advance for your help!
  • DoonxDoonx Posts: 182
    Mine's working fine, iphone7plus. Just fresh install (deleted app/data and installed new app version). Hope this helps.
This discussion has been closed.