**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Mystic Dispersion....Silence

So the beta for MD changes ended back in the middle/end of July. Has there been an official decision/announcement about what, if anything, is going to change for MD or what we learned from the beta test? I have been looking through the posts here on the forum (the search results and organization is horrid btw, but I digress) and I haven't been able to find anything official about the beta results. Is there a timetable concerning the update? If so can we know what it is?

Comments

• 313rd313rd Posts: 159
    This too
  • Juan3sJuan3s Posts: 85
    Hey, I'm all for getting the game to run more smoothly. I'm fine if that's the higher priority (which it should be). But an announcement about when we can expect more information about the MD beta is all I would really hope for. 1-2 sentence blurb about what the current status shouldn't take more than 5-10 min to write I wouldn't think. Then again, this wouldn't be the first time I have grossly underestimate the time it takes to do something, so... yeah.
  • TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★
    Fairly sure Mike said they wouldn't want to implement the change in the middle of aw season so maybe during next off season we will see the changes introduced
  • VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    I think someone said somewhere that they will wait until the end of AW season 3 but I dont know where
  • BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    There’s every chanve that the gathered data is still just that at this point; gathered data.
    Between the need to make the game run smoothly, and some change waiting, they would opt for getting the game back in track and hold the other data to look at later.

Are you expecting a chef in a restaurant to come out regularly to update you on the state of things in the kitchen? They’ll be back there making things. And they will decide on what gets priority there as well.

I am not saying I wouldn’t like to know. I’m saying they might have very good reasons to not say anything at all at the moment. Besides, knowing half of this forum’s community, anything they say at this point will be twisted into Kabam being a bad guy. It always turns out that way.

So yeah, I get you. But I get the silence as well.
  • Ace_03 wrote: »
    Hey there,

We haven't made any official announcements (because we don't do that until there's something to announce), but have commented on this in the past. We're still working on it, and are determining exactly what we're going to implement, and when. We also don't want to implement anything during an Alliance War Season, but please stay tuned for more information in the near future.

Thanks for the update, what can you tell us about Pure Skill? Will this be checked this year, or the next? I ask because in the MD announcement you mentioned you we're planning to work on it after the MD changes we're definitive.

Thank you in advance.

Hmm, I can't give a timeline on that right now off the top of my head, but I can poke somebody about it. I don't think we can commit to a timeline or any plan of attack at this moment, but as soon as we can, I will let you all know!
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    edited August 2018
    Ace_03 wrote: »
    Hey there,

We haven't made any official announcements (because we don't do that until there's something to announce), but have commented on this in the past. We're still working on it, and are determining exactly what we're going to implement, and when. We also don't want to implement anything during an Alliance War Season, but please stay tuned for more information in the near future.

Thanks for the update, what can you tell us about Pure Skill? Will this be checked this year, or the next? I ask because in the MD announcement you mentioned you we're planning to work on it after the MD changes we're definitive.

Thank you in advance.

Hmm, I can't give a timeline on that right now off the top of my head, but I can poke somebody about it. I don't think we can commit to a timeline or any plan of attack at this moment, but as soon as we can, I will let you all know!

It's been over a year already.... like how long could it take
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Hey there,

Thank you in advance.

Poke someone like this?
    rhb70s678lvn.gif

• Sirnoob2Sirnoob2 Posts: 289 ★★
    Hey there,

Thank you in advance.

been over a year why not reimburse people for it since u guys are too busy to work on it
  • ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★
    What is the rush? It is getting nerfed so enjoy your MD while you can and hold off on ranking up any Mystics for a while.
  • MaRvEl_MoNsTeRMaRvEl_MoNsTeR Posts: 87
    With how AW is going MD I feel needs to stay. It’s not an issue anymore as it once was so why take away that small part of skill needed to over come it as there are a ton of champs to counter it already. Might as well keep it to use for attack in quest and such.

Pure Skill on the other hand would be nice if it worked again.
  • Alright, cleaned up this thread, and now we're closing it down, as we've already addressed it, and it was just turning hostile for no real reason.
This discussion has been closed.