**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

OMG Fix this game ASAP

Everytime i do a fight i lag out of control. I can't even use dexterity. This annoying, and my phone gets hot. like really

Comments

• DRTODRTO Posts: 1,612 ★★★★★
    Get a new phone
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,866 ★★★★★
    Phone is less than 3 months old. Get new advice.

Doesnt mean you got a good phone. No lag on my LG V30
  • K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★
    Demonzfyre wrote: »

Rampant overheating for months for many phones, get new advice...
  • SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★

Funny. I have an LG ThinQ, which is 8 months newer and better than yours. There goes that thought.

There are very few devices that cause game issues, while the game itself causes a majority of issues on nearly everu device. This issue is ALL Kabam given that these lag and game crashing issues only started to occur AFTER this new update. Not to mention some people can't even load the update properly. But go ahead, blame the device.
  • Noob2435Noob2435 Posts: 627 ★★★
    Everytime i do a fight i lag out of control. I can't even use dexterity. This annoying, and my phone gets hot. like really

Lucky you, I can't even get to pick the champs I want to bring into the quest because of the lag.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,866 ★★★★★

Funny. I have an LG ThinQ, which is 8 months newer and better than yours. There goes that thought.

There are very few devices that cause game issues, while the game itself causes a majority of issues on nearly everu device. This issue is ALL Kabam given that these lag and game crashing issues only started to occur AFTER this new update. Not to mention some people can't even load the update properly. But go ahead, blame the device.

I dont think you know what better means if I don't have lag or game issues but you do.
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,612 ★★★★★

Advice is less than 3 months old, get new comeback.
  • Também não consigo fazer nada no jogo , não consigo entrar no cofre de cristais , as lutas travam , não consigo escolher uma equipe para alguma missão, esta impossivel fazer qualquer coisa no jogo depois desta atualização, fora que meu celular começou a aquecer e a travar coisa que não acontecia antes de atualizar esse jogo .
  • Vampirexlord123, Samsung galaxy core prevails with 4.4.4 Android, wifi with full bars. Lag is so bad, i have to watch champs appear one by one on arena before i can pick for fight. Then it's so lagging, i can do nothing but block until it gets back to normal. Bet i can fry an egg the way it heats up too. Best update ever, not.
  • VancexClaRiiVancexClaRii Posts: 178
    While wifi signal bar is full and if there are a lot of people sharing this Wifi connection (doing their stuffs too), it can greatly affect the download and upload of the data. Hence, laggy gameplay or taking too long to load the content.

I've had experienced this and realized that I'd be better if I use my data connection instead of wifi. I only experience lag if there are background downloads or apps running apart from this game.

Samsung S9+... I even have 4G+ (not the best connection in the world)
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    android is laggy on a large number of devices.
    game is clearly better on apple hardware/ios
    all that being said in my house i have 8 different android devices that i have run MCOC on

Galaxy tab = literally unplayable lag
    Galaxy s6 edge = sometimes really bad lag spikes
    Galaxy s7 edge = little unresponsive at times, slow loading times but no lag
    Galaxy S8 edge = great, smooth, fast best android device i have used
    Elcheapo Medion Tablet = well the game loads... that about all i can do
    Sony Xperia M4 Aqua = pretty darn bads and slow and laggy
    Sony Xperia ZA2 = really good, really smooth, good loading times
    HTC U Ultra = little slow loading, occasional lag at start of fights but pretty decent

there is clear differences between devices, the one thing that is constant between performance and devices is age of device.
    Older devices = SLOW + LAG
    Newer device = GOOD

New cheap devices run hardware that is often inferior to higher quality old devices.
    a new $200 phone is probably same quality as a phone 4yrs old that was $800. so maybe new device but old hardware standard inside.

amount of ram does not directly affect the speed.
    the size of ram only determines how much info can be stored. which affects speed to a point as smaller ram means data needs to be cleared and refreshed more often as not as much can be stored.

the biggest thing is the speed of the ram, the speed of the processor and the speed of the speed of the video card,
    and then the OS. not just the android version but the ZTE ui might be taking up too much resource and causing this bad slowdown.

i cannot speak for all android devices. i can only speak about what i have used and seen.
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    LG thin Q runs a higher resolution than LG v30 which will lead to slower game (higher resolution = more resources required to make image same as pc gaming)

otherwise should be good.....
    how much space is free on your device??? if you are really short on storage capacity device speed will be signifcanlty slower
  • MrTicTac19992008MrTicTac19992008 Posts: 566 ★★
    I'm the exact same. Since the update I can do questing and Arena, laggy but not really bad however trying to open crystals it just freezes and then moves to the shards tab. It's crazy. I use a Sony Xperia G3311. Before the update everything was grand.
  • We're sorry to hear you're experiencing this type of issue with the new update. There is already a thread going on the topic, and our Teams are watching it for information from players. To help keep the forums organized, we'll be closing additional threads on the topic.

We would greatly appreciate additional details you can provide in that thread with: device, OS version, confirmation you've updated to the latest version of the game, details on where/when this is happening in the game, etc.

Thank you in advance for your help so that our Teams can look into this issue further. The thread to post in can be located by clicking here.
This discussion has been closed.