**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

New 19.0 update phone problems [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Options
    Batman_X10Batman_X10 Posts: 65
    Heavy lagging and extremely long loading screens in between fights since 19.0 update last night.

Device Name : iPhone 7
    Device iOS 11.4
    Carrier : Virgin Mobile
    Using WiFi + Mobile data 4G/LTE
  • Options
    TurtleJamesTurtleJames Posts: 68
    Random resets during arena. Poor performance.
    iPad 2018
    OS 11.4
  • Options
    Huron2344Huron2344 Posts: 21
    Same issue, game crashing at least twice in 3 hours and overheating on an iPad Pro with the latest IOS version.
  • Options
    Hollywood_Hollywood_ Posts: 70
    edited July 2018
    Heating too much, too much time to loading, have to login everytime if I am switching to other applications, too much slow when login , sometimes hang my phone

Device : Xiaomi Redmi note 3
    Android version : 6.0.1
  • Options
    OneForAllOneForAll Posts: 10
    edited July 2018
    same problem the phone (iphone7plus) is restarting on it own while playing the game, specially while playing in ARENA.
  • Options
    BomberManBomberMan Posts: 58
    I have iPhone 6s
    11.4 but was on 11.3 when issues started (update iOS as potential fix)
    Wi-Fi and celluar
    Tmobile

Game is crashing. Battery life draining immensely. Phone over heating. Causing other apps to freeze or not respond.

It’s important to note my phone was fine before the update.
  • Options
    Cdw1981Cdw1981 Posts: 17
    iPhone 7+
    iOS 11.4

Overheating rapidly after just a few fights, auto-restarts due to overheating. Doesn’t do this with any other apps I use. Issue occurring when using both WiFi and 4G.

Have missed arena milestones and lost 2 champs in AQ because phone restarted mid way through fights, which apparently KOd my champs
  • Options
    Papillon17Papillon17 Posts: 5
    Same to me, I got an iPhone 7 Plus os 11.4. Game crashes dbrm twice while playing and I had to restart it.. also phone become hot playing as never happened. Hope fixing soon.
  • Options
    Bsash_27Bsash_27 Posts: 3
    I have a Samsung galaxys7 edge and after downloading v19.0 we found corrupted and bugged files in my phone which are causing the issues. Thank you again kabam for finding more ways to make me not want to keep playing this game.
  • Options
    Same here, iPhone 7 and iOS 11.4. Sometimes the phone goes to a quick restart, sometimes everything freezes and no buttons on the phone work for a few minutes.....
  • Options
    4LKFT4LKFT Posts: 32
    same issue. Iphone 8+
  • Options
    VTA92VTA92 Posts: 374 ★★★
    edited July 2018
    Same issue. Phone was very hot after 20min of arena. Also caused swipes not to register.

iPhone X
    iOS: 11.4
  • Options
    VTA92VTA92 Posts: 374 ★★★
    iPhone X
    iOS 11.4
    WiFi

Phone has never heated up until 19.0. This is after just 30 min of arena. Controls were becoming unresponsive. Had to turn off the game to let the phone cool down.
  • Options
    LEG4TLEG4T Posts: 7
    Same To me , I ve got A IPhone plus 7 ,alter the update, I am having problems With black screen, game shut down suddenly, game working with lags , Phone working slowly ,overheated and sometimes unresponsived
  • Options
    insanegleeinsaneglee Posts: 39
    Thank you kabam, now I can fry a egg with my phone when I’m playing the game!
  • Options
    LurekLurek Posts: 15
    I am using Android 7.0
    the game was working smoothly before the update, but ever since I updated to 19.0 my device keeps overheating ang it's very laggy and also the graphics bug like in the screenshot.
    Anyone else facing these problems?
    kaqiohrdqm0m.png
  • Options
    SeetheevilSeetheevil Posts: 66
    Today during fight with miniboss lost almost all health with medusa due to block damage because cant parfu corectly before update i soloed green goblin with %90 healt remaining. There is some lag or fps drop especially fighting with sentinels gameplay is not fluid anymore
  • Options
    Android 7.0
    3G.
    I am loosing lots of easy fights because of lags
  • Options
    ASV27ASV27 Posts: 91
    This HAS to be fixed before AW starts. 4th arena fight that the phone's restarted since the update now. Getting infuriating. Fix your game.
  • Options
    I never post anything here, but this bug or issue is crazy.

I was looking forward to playing LoL but i can hardly even finish one fight. My phone is so hot i cannot hold it in my hands. Also the battery was drained by 60% from one single Rulk fight... the game is literally unplayable now.

I have an Iphone 6s with latest iOS.

This needs a fix asap!
  • Options
    _kenching_kenching Posts: 13
    edited July 2018
    iPhone 6s Plus
    iOS 11.4
    Cellular Data
    Game Version: 19.0.0

Notice that my phone is overheating and restart in the middle of a fight when I play long hours this. Worry that this will damage my phone. never happen when using other apps.

Also, Music and Sound effect is sometimes being turn off by itself in the middle of a fight. Not Actually Impacting but is killing the vibe.
  • Options
    forgot to mention, but also suffer from major lag. During fights the whole game freezes for like 1-2 seconds multiple times.
    Furthermore the whole phone seems unresponsive after ingame freezes.
  • Options
    I am not gonna risk my phone for your stupid game,my phone is starting have performance issues after playing latest Contest of Lags lol
  • Options
    AEGONAEGON Posts: 9
    same issue, iPhone 6 , i think its after this 19.0 update
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Model: Razer Phone
    Carrier: Three
    Wifi and Cellular Network

Phone is getting EXTREMELY hot, a lot of stuttering and lag, not due to network issues (this is apparent as there is no warning message as per the usual Network errors).

It seems like there's been an adjustment in the optimization in this most recent update that's putting more strain on all devices, regardless of OS.
This discussion has been closed.