**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Any updates on when the next update will hit and what will be addressed?

KM, I see you lurking around. Any updates on the pending update? Maybe a sneak peak at what will most likely be addressed? Maybe a "hey, still on track," or a "can't commit to anything but looking like things will be rolling out as planned addressing most of the issues or only a few of the issues as the others are taking longer."

I thought you guys hired two more forum people? Are they still going through extensive forum moderation training? Echo echo echo echo

Comments

• No_More_HeroesNo_More_Heroes Posts: 471 ★★
    No exact date yet, and the patch notes will go up before the update does. We're aiming for the end of this month, but I make no guarantees on an exact date. While I can't say exactly what will be addressed, this is a very bug fix heavy build so far.

Also, while we have brought on more team members to help with the forums, it doesn't change the fact that we cannot, and will not, be able to get to every thread in the forums. Remember, these forums are not just for you guys to talk to us, but to actually have discussions with each other. If you have something that requires personal attention, reach out to our support team. They can investigate and get you information.

Oh my, stuff like this is all people are looking for. Just an update here and there would go a long ways into letting the player base know these matters are being addressed at some level. Thanks for the high level update.
  • FalseOracleFalseOracle Posts: 148
    It sounds like the team is truly listening to our concerns about the bugs and seem dedicated and committed to really improving the playability with the next update. I'm really looking forward to it and hope I'm not disappointed.

And not to be spiteful, but I really hope there is not a big emphasis on correcting "text errors" when there's so much more important things that need fixing. Please don't pad the patch notes with "text error" corrections that make it look like you guys have done more than you really have. Thanks.

I don't want to get on anyone's nerves, but I would like to talk about some form of Compensation for the bugs that have lasted over the last several months. I heard something on Seatin's channel that sounds very accurate and it makes sense, but I don't want to start any conspiracies and risk getting an infraction.
  • If there are text issues that affect how players think a Champion plays, it will be added to the patch notes.
    If there are text issues that affect how players think a Champion plays, it will be added to the patch notes.

In that case, could you please separate the text issues from actual bugs? In other words, could we have all the specific items that are fixed grouped together under specific headings? For example:

TEXT ISSUES:
    • Text item1
    • Text item2

CONNECTIVITY ISSUES:
    • Item1
    • Item2

You get the idea. Just group the different types of fixes and whatnot to make it easier to read instead of having one long list of things all mixed together. It's when you do that and pad it with the text issues that I get irritated. Thanks.

It would also be nice to see things that are fixed by specific character. For example:

MORDO:
    • Fixed an issue where Mordo is unable to block, evade, or parry after ending a 5-hit combo with a light attack
    • Item2 pertaining to Mordo

WOLVERINE:
    • Fixed an issue where Wolverine "whiffs" (or misses) an attack such as an uppercut immediately after evading an enemy's attack and attempting to counter-attack
    • Adjusted Wolverine's regeneration so that it procs more reliably
    • Item3 pertaining to Wolverine

Or instead of champion-specific patch notes, where say multiple champions suffer from the same "whiff" attack bug, you could list the specific mechanic that gets fixed (such as the whiff bug) and then list all of the characters that the fix applies to (in order to avoid being redundant and listing all X number of champions and then under each champion having the same bullet).

I mean, let's just make the patch notes nice and organized is all I'm asking. Sorry to keep posting, but I just keep thinking of little things like this.
  • Wo0pW0opWo0pW0op Posts: 3
    Dude....
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    So another aq where the players spend through bugs but maybe this is the last one. No guarantee, just maybe. No comment on compensation, but why should there be, it's not like there is anything to see here
    Wo0pW0op wrote: »
    Dude....

Yeah man?
  • xtremegamerxtremegamer Posts: 37
    edited May 2017
    they cant compensate what i had lost because of that double dash issue revives and potions worth more than 2k units just because of their bug
  • Can you release the notes on what's being fixed in the next update around a week or so before updating?
    @UndeadProphet: That's because they haven't actually implemented the fix for Mordo yet.

I was just suggesting that when they DO fix Mordo and fix whatever other bugs, that they ORGANIZE the Patch Notes by, say category, champion, or type of fix.

In the past, they just basically made one long list of Patch Notes and didn't structure or organize or group it in any real useful way. Worst of all in this list they would sporadically include "text issues" in order to pad (or fluff up) the notes. If there are "text issues" I'm asking that they separate them from the "real" fixes. I could care less if they misspell a word and fix that and then list it in the patch notes. That's what I'm hoping to not see.
  • PsyCriPsyCri Posts: 19
    Kabam IMPORTANT
    Don't forget in your next update to give us again the option to check if we want to the progress and the kills that a defender takes in AW Defence! It s a very important thing that is not working since weeks! Please fit it...
  • MRMOJO77MRMOJO77 Posts: 215
    I can handle the no double dash back.. Just gotta time better.. But please fix the lag and crash issues... The lag causes drop blocks and miss hits.. Thats more annoying than anything. And the crash on day 5 and ur still in tier 1 and ur lane clearing champ loses half thier health aint cool..
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    I hope this patch fixes the crashes that I'm having on my android ... Otherwise, that thread in the old forum was useless
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    How about cyclops signature that is not working? Instead releasing a champ with block penetration (Yondu), but cyclops beam can be blocked even after 15 hits combo. If kabam cannot fix his signature make his beam unblockable then!
    6tuan05giu2e.png
    See the picture above kabam: damage from beam attacks is not reduced by blocking after 15 hits combo!!!!! Please fix him!
  • Scotty2hotty33_Scotty2hotty33_ Posts: 85
    My question is why is compensation such a big deal for them? Does sending items cost kabam/net marble anything? Why would you keep ignoring your base after 12.0?
  • No_More_HeroesNo_More_Heroes Posts: 471 ★★
    My question is why is compensation such a big deal for them? Does sending items cost kabam/net marble anything? Why would you keep ignoring your base after 12.0?

It does cost them in a sense. Think of everyone's spending on a timeline. Every time they give out items, it delays or prolongs the customer from buying on this timeline.
    At this point i dont even want compensation i just want the bugs in Cyclops and UC to be fixed. And of course the game issues in AQ!

That just states the beam still does FULL damage when blocked. Pay attention to the damage done, you also have to remember defender ratings fluctuate too.

My 4* 4/40 awakened cyclops (yellow & blue) get unblockable specials at 20 hit combo! Never had an issue with champs blocking it, but the damage isn't as high as the computer operatored cyclops. [/quote]

My cyclops does not do high damage after 15 hits combo. Did you try with 5 star version? Because damage is blocked from cyclops beam by any enemy.
  • PonyboyPonyboy Posts: 122
    I honestly didn't know there wasn't a date yet. I assumed it was Wednesday next week. Not confirmed yet? Bad news
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    Ponyboy wrote: »
    I honestly didn't know there wasn't a date yet. I assumed it was Wednesday next week. Not confirmed yet? Bad news

Probably it will be, since they need to add the files so that we can access to the new quests
  • CodePlayCodePlay Posts: 24
    I remember last year, when game was having issues like aq they were able to send exact amount of potions used to players. Kabam was quick to compensate before, they even send ingame msg saying "past dew days game has not been acting properly... " with compensation. But now with lots of bugs happening, taking too long to fix them and costing players to spend potions, I wonder if they will still give players compensation for these...