**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Any updates on when the next update will hit and what will be addressed?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Armaganon00Armaganon00 Posts: 741 ★★
    Dear Kabam,
    Since you guys are working on the game at hand. Trying to fix all the bugs that were caused by code that takes soooo long to fix. Heres a list.

AW
    Bring back the ability to see defender kills.

Evade
    Fix the double evade.

Mordo
    Champs can no long use a heavy to attack mordo when he is stunned. This a bug after patch 13.1.. Not suprising as he is a boss in aq.

Hood
    Invisibility..

Items
    Add revives back to aq rewards. Also add revives to the glory store.

Champs
    Champs are missing the 1st attack after a dash in after a special.

Gold relm
    Bring this back, not for a limited time. Like a solo event if can come back on a set date. Transformers game has the ability to generate gold , do it here.

Rank down tickets, and rank up tickets.
    You want to get something people want..Add these to the glory store, and regular store.. Make it worth it.

Raise the player level...
    With 5 stars being the focus, raise the exp level. Masteries cost units, so who cares if someone at level 100 has them all. They would have spent 1000s of unit in there run of the game.

Base
    You have something that says waiting forever. Implement it, like transformers you can farm resources without devoting your life to the game.

Basic Cataylsts , and Class Cataylst daily grind
    Add these in more places to get them. Monthly events, milestones ect... Nothing more crappy about the game then having to run the same boring map 6 times for 1 cataylst..

People are here because we love Marvel characters. Treat your community right, and your company with flourish. Keep treating us like this, and other games will pull us away.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Mordo
    Champs can no long use a heavy to attack mordo when he is stunned. This a bug after patch 13.1.. Not suprising as he is a boss in aq.

That's not a bug. That's how his ability works.
  • Options
    Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Dear Kabam,
    Since you guys are working on the game at hand. Trying to fix all the bugs that were caused by code that takes soooo long to fix. Heres a list.

AW
    Bring back the ability to see defender kills.

Evade
    Fix the double evade.

Mordo

Hood
    Invisibility..

Items
    Add revives back to aq rewards. Also add revives to the glory store.

Champs
    Champs are missing the 1st attack after a dash in after a special.

I agree up to this point... After that, it's a wishlist.

Fix the bugs first.
  • Options
    Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    I have not read anything from any mod that would lead me to believe kabam feels compensation is waranted.
  • Options
    DrGonorrheaDrGonorrhea Posts: 44
    My question is why is compensation such a big deal for them? Does sending items cost kabam/net marble anything? Why would you keep ignoring your base after 12.0?

It does cost them in a sense. Think of everyone's spending on a timeline. Every time they give out items, it delays or prolongs the customer from buying on this timeline.

Yes, but to keep customers happy and willing to invest more into the game, they should kick back a little. You gotta spend money to make money.
  • Options
    just fix the bugs first, worry about adding new content once your game actually works, kabam
  • Options
    Maximus_SpankersonMaximus_Spankerson Posts: 445 ★★
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    How about cyclops signature that is not working? Instead releasing a champ with block penetration (Yondu), but cyclops beam can be blocked even after 15 hits combo. If kabam cannot fix his signature make his beam unblockable then!

I think Clops is too powerful and needs to be nerfed

• Options
    CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    How about cyclops signature that is not working? Instead releasing a champ with block penetration (Yondu), but cyclops beam can be blocked even after 15 hits combo. If kabam cannot fix his signature make his beam unblockable then!

Lol he is not powerful at all. I think you are not playing marvel contest of champions!
  • Options
    No_More_HeroesNo_More_Heroes Posts: 471 ★★
    Hey KM, thanks for the update to the bugs thread in the bugs section. I know we bag on you guys a lot when we hear nothing so wanted to give a shout out for when your guys actually do update us. I for one am pleased with the format and content of that update so much appreciated.

On a side note, you say that UC bug should be fixed after the next update but it's already fixed after the emergency maintenance. ????? I never understood what things are client side versus server side but you guys obviously changed something on your end that fixed the issue. Anyways, just wanted to point out the discrepancy.
  • Options
    Dakine86Dakine86 Posts: 239
    No exact date yet, and the patch notes will go up before the update does. We're aiming for the end of this month, but I make no guarantees on an exact date. While I can't say exactly what will be addressed, this is a very bug fix heavy build so far.

Also, while we have brought on more team members to help with the forums, it doesn't change the fact that we cannot, and will not, be able to get to every thread in the forums. Remember, these forums are not just for you guys to talk to us, but to actually have discussions with each other. If you have something that requires personal attention, reach out to our support team. They can investigate and get you information.

How you guys have let this go, becoming a frenzied unit spend fiasco is astonishing. "While i cant say" all that says is you have no clue or dont intend on anything but harvesting revenue. Worthless.
  • Options
    FalseOracleFalseOracle Posts: 148
    Will the moderators be more responsive after this update?
  • Options

Lol he is not powerful at all. I think you are not playing marvel contest of champions!
  • Options
    FalseOracleFalseOracle Posts: 148
    Will the moderators be more responsive after this update?
  • Options
    I hope so!