**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Alliance quest map 6 cost

Map 6 costs were initially justified as a “passing lane” premium. Alliances were not meant to run it for 5 days at that time. Now that map 7 is in the works and map 6 is clearly the status quo and not a “passing lane” anymore, it’s time to revise the cost.

Comments

• Maximus_SpankersonMaximus_Spankerson Posts: 445 ★★
    I look forward to community support of this topic
  • Cryptic_CobraCryptic_Cobra Posts: 532 ★★★
    I agree with this sentiment at well. It makes sense to make the top quest extreamly expensive, but map 6 is no longer going to be top dog. My biggest worry when I heard of map7 is that they would keep map 6 the same, and do something like double the cost to enter map7.

The solution I propose is to keep all donation numbers the same, but shift them all to the left. As in map 7 take the price of current map6, map 6 takes the current price of map 5 etc. (this means map 4 and under would become free) might not be a perfect solution, but it’s a easy one.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    The current milestones show that it is no longer the case that alliances are not expected to run multiple days of map 6. It's past time for the cost to go down.
  • Hey There,

While it's true that the original intent of Map 6 was to be a "passing lane", and we didn't expect Alliances to invest those resources to run Map 6 everyday, that is not the case anymore.

However, we are not going to change the cost of Map 6 at this time, though it might change in the future when Map 7 is introduced.

Map 6 is still an investment for the extra points that you can earn over Map 5. It's up to your Alliance if you want to run it, and if you don't want to use those extra resources, you don't have to.
This discussion has been closed.