**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

HOW LONG?

2»

Comments

• CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Mkh wrote: »
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    how many year we have to wait for the DISLIKE BUTTON IN THE FORUMS?

Come on Kabam how hard is it really?

We have the right to dislike a comment or post. Trying to reflect that everything is dandy is like liying to ourselves. If you dont like DISLIKE just add a DISAGREE BUTTON.

If this is the biggest issue in your life, then you may need to reevaluate things.

What makes you say this outrageous assumption?

NO it is not. It is a top 5 issue in the forums.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,011 ★★★★★
    Mkh wrote: »

We have the right to dislike a comment or post. Trying to reflect that everything is dandy is like liying to ourselves. If you dont like DISLIKE just add a DISAGREE BUTTON.

If this is the biggest issue in your life, then you may need to reevaluate things.

What makes you say this outrageous assumption?

NO it is not. It is a top 5 issue in the forums.

oooohhhh more "factual data" presented. Please explain "top 5" and where THIS data came from. I'm also still on pins and needles waiting for the other data one the "mayority" (again, your spelling, not mine) of summoners want this feature. Please divulge your statistical data for all to see.
    edited February 2019
    @Demonzfyre i do not engage with summoners inferior to me. Sorry

"DISLIKE"

Come on man. You can't just make up data to make it sound like this is a real issue. Its a worthless idea honestly. The flagging system was abused so they disabled it. The dislike button would be the same thing. People would flag it just to flag it. If you disagree with something, present a argument. I don't flag anyone either way because they mean nothing to me, but this request is just pointless.
    edited February 2019
    Demonzfyre wrote: »

"DISLIKE"

Come on man. You can't just make up data to make it sound like this is a real issue. Its a worthless idea honestly. The flagging system was abused so they disabled it. The dislike button would be the same thing. People would flag it just to flag it. If you disagree with something, present a argument. I don't flag anyone either way because they mean nothing to me, but this request is just pointless.

Look I am not engaging with you Kid. Sorry keep talking I will not answer nor talk with people that .......thanks
    edited February 2019

"DISLIKE"

Look I am not engaging with you Kid. Sorry keep talking I will not answer nor talk with people that .......thanks

This is exactly why a dislike button would be bad. Just saying.

You cant handle people disagreeing with and you can't see anyone elses side and then you throw in largely false data claims to try and backup your claims.
  • SgtBallcrusherSgtBallcrusher Posts: 43
    edited February 2019
    Could not have said it better. These buttons do not ahow who likes or who would disagree. If you disagree be productive and brimg something to the table. I have disagreed with quite a few mods over the years and have never had my words deleted. The mods do a fair job at their job and with their hands tied. They rarely become overzealous or spiteful. The reason goverments are formed is due to the fact that the masses cannot handle agreeing to disagreements and figuring out the best outcome for the mass. DNA don't bother with anyone that cannot have a constructive conversation. Have a good day everyone
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    The reason why there's no dislike or disagree button is because there's a specific reason why the "like" buttons exist. You're supposed to respond constructively to all posts and you're supposed to add something to the conversation. But sometimes you have nothing to add except that you agree with something. The agree/like/insightful/awesome buttons are there for that: to prevent "I agree" posts.

However, it is possible to simply agree with everything said, and have literally no way to add anything. But if you disagree, you're supposed to state in what way you disagree. There's no such thing as constructive default unspecified disagreement. Basically, there's only one way to agree, but lots of ways to disagree. You're supposed to state one of them.

Put simply, the like/agree buttons are there not to allow people to agree, but to give them a way to agree without having to post trivial "I agree" posts. But you have no right to disagree without stating how. That's considered not constructive, and the buttons aren't intended to be pseudo-polls.

• AdiMukh555AdiMukh555 Posts: 756 ★★★
    Amount of flags and argument in this thread is way higher than on any other thread, kinda surprised mods haven't intervened yet lol
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    You aren't forced to hit the flag button at all. That is abusive and can get you a warning.

And again, for that reason and others, it would be exploited. Take someone like me, for example. A person that isn't very likeable on the forums. People would just hit the disagree button all day every day, on every single post, for absolutely no reason other than enjoyment.
    The button won't achieve anything. It would actually do worse.

So lets remove all the freaking buttons then and be honest with one another.

Much better idea that adding a "disagree" button named "dislike". Take my "agree" on that

Can we call it "CapWW2" instead of "dislike" since they go hand in hand?

Here we go again. You profile picture suits you very well. Go back to play kid

I think it suits me very well. Ben Grimm is awesome.... So about the "mayority" (your spelling, not mine) of summoners wanting a "dislike" button..... Wheres that data at? Still waiting.

Did you finish variant, and LOL? Where is the data?

Same could be said for you but what does it matter if he hasn’t done it it’s completely off topic
    Kobster84 wrote: »
    You aren't forced to hit the flag button at all. That is abusive and can get you a warning.

And again, for that reason and others, it would be exploited. Take someone like me, for example. A person that isn't very likeable on the forums. People would just hit the disagree button all day every day, on every single post, for absolutely no reason other than enjoyment.

Much better idea that adding a "disagree" button named "dislike". Take my "agree" on that

I think it suits me very well. Ben Grimm is awesome.... So about the "mayority" (your spelling, not mine) of summoners wanting a "dislike" button..... Wheres that data at? Still waiting.

Same could be said for you but what does it matter if he hasn’t done it it’s completely off topic

@Kobster84 he thinks that content completion is the determing factor in all things skill. What he won t tell you is that he paid heavily to finish said content. I could do the same but I dont have or want to spend that much money on either piece.

@Kobster84 he thinks that content completion is the determing factor in all things skill. What he won t tell you is that he paid heavily to finish said content. I could do the same but I dont have or want to spend that much money on either piece.

I did the champion clash free. You could not even beat hyperion FACT.

I am beating Variant slowly and I am almost done. You .......... FACT.

Sorry kid it is. Ot my fault you are not as dedicated as me.

I did the champion clash free. You could not even beat hyperion FACT.

I am beating Variant slowly and I am almost done. You .......... FACT.

Sorry kid it is. Ot my fault you are not as dedicated as me.

Lol
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,762 ★★★★★
    I did it all, and I'm feee 2 play.
    So ....Yeh
    So ....Yeh

I do not know. Spending is optional and summoners that spend keep the game going. Without revenue Kabam will shutdown the game. So spending is a good thing because at the end of the day we all love the game.
  • Captain_NietschCaptain_Nietsch Posts: 481 ★★

I agree with Disagree...! That button should be helpful, and it's actually much more polite to disagree with someone then to dislike what they are saying.
    So ....Yeh

Did you get good pools from the deadpool quest? I got 5 star Emma Frost.!’ I am working to 100 percent Variant now and I am 75 percent done. Still hesitant about chapter 3. My team is

6 star Rulk
    5/50 Gulk
    5/50 CapIW
    5/50 Hyperion
    5/50 Thor

Any advice is welcome. Did you use suicides? And did you just went raw. I did completion and t did not seen as bad but the last ultron is just very challenging.

I agree with Disagree...! That button should be helpful, and it's actually much more polite to disagree with someone then to dislike what they are saying.

Good point. The fact we have a agree and like button says it all. People that disagree or dislike just spam away 😂 hitting spam or abuse wont be more polite than dislike or disagree by fact
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Guys, shut up and stop arguing. Its going to get this thread closed.
    We should get a dislike button.
    Why? Threads like this turn into Civil Wars
    Guys, shut up and stop arguing. Its going to get this thread closed.
    We should get a dislike button.
    Why? Threads like this turn into Civil Wars

Exactly. Good point. Disagreement does not equate to cursing.
  • Hey there everyone, we appreciate all of the feedback here and those who have kept their comments and conversation constructive and civil. We are more than happy to hear feedback from players about the game and the forums, even if it is negative or disagrees with the way thing currently are. The important part is making sure to provide that feedback in a civil and constructive manner that follows the forum rules. Explaining your side of things or what changes you'd like to see is a great way to do this!

Since this conversation is starting to get off-topic and focusing more on each other, rather than the topic at hand, this thread will now be closed. We will take the feedback from this thread into consideration though.
This discussion has been closed.