**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Forward dash while swiping back

This has been happening on my phone and others in the alliance having similar issues. Not sure if it is a sensitivity on the screen when you swipe. It seems as of my left thumb is too far right and you dash forward, too far left you don't dex far enough. Only been happening since the recent update.

Anyone else?

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Inverted controls?
  • KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★

This has been happening on my phone and others in the alliance having similar issues. Not sure if it is a sensitivity on the screen when you swipe. It seems as of my left thumb is too far right and you dash forward, too far left you don't dex far enough. Only been happening since the recent update.

Anyone else?

How about dashing back, and throwing punches instead of going forward. I’ve had this happen where the combo would have killed the ai. Instead he gets SP3 and it’s instant KO.

Sadly what your experiencing has been around a very long time. And all they ask is phone type and game mode and video evidence like you know when it’s going to happen.

Just try to react to it. Doesn’t seem a fix is in the works anytime soon.

• -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Same issue yesterday in AQ. Got killed 3 fights in a row. I unistalled the game, restarted my phone, reinstalled the game. Brought Blade back to 70% health with a lvl 1 revive no problem.

Fist time that has happened to me. Then tonight doing a little arena my champs dashed forward on a backwards swipe to dex a special. Happened on 3 seperate occasions over 60 arena fights.
  • JayBird_IsTheWordJayBird_IsTheWord Posts: 159 ★★
    edited July 2019
    Lvernon15 said:

Inverted controls?

no, just random arena fights and aq on basic nodes of map 6
  • Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    most 'incorrect input' problems I've had have come down to my phone being dirty. I'd recommend thoroughly cleaning your phone screen, just in case.
  • AlphA101AlphA101 Posts: 285 ★★★
    All of these weird issues I experienced only on android. Ever since I started playing on iPad , not a single issue ever , sometimes Parrys miss , but it could be me.

Game sucks on android. Period. It’s not your phone
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    edited July 2019

Anyone else?

I had these issues when I got my new phone and was playing without a case. Then I realized it was just me barely touching the screen with my other hand. Once I got a new case with a raised rim it stopped happening. Don't know if you have a similar issue but check if you are doing something that could register as a tap.
  • Hey guys, I'm sorry to hear you've experienced these performance issues.

We're always working to make improvements to the game, and part of that process includes reviewing any feedback we receive and investigating any reported issues. In an effort to keep everyone's feedback about performance issues more organized, we created two dedicated threads, which you can find at the links below.

- iOS Lag and Performance Issues Thread
    - Android Lag and Performance Issues Thread

If you haven't already, please take a moment to contribute to whichever of those discussions is relevant to you by providing the details outlined in our Bug Report Template.

Thank you very much in advance for your help!
This discussion has been closed.