**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Should new 6 star crystals only contain the best champoins?

When new 6 stars come out in crystals should they contain only best champions or should they have some bad ones like iron patriot?

Comments

• SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    I think kabam should do a beta test type survey where they get select players from the community to vote on what champions to have in the crystal so they can get community opinions while limit trolling, non constructive critism and outrage from the entire playerbase
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    It wont matter in my opinion think about it they are 6 STAR CHAMPIONS meaning any champ you get will be soo strong maybe not the best 6 star but they will be ridiculously strong even if you pulled an iron patriot imagine the stats on him.
  • LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    Won't happen, that would totally obliterate the point of even having 5* champs.
  • Wordy12Wordy12 Posts: 208
    true, but then players would say only people like iceman, archangel, starlord, ect...
    I think that they should at least add some ok champs like ronan and original black panther and one or two bad ones like ms marvel kamala khan
  • nebneb Posts: 453 ★★★
    My guess is it will be the opposite. 6 star champs is a way of devaluing god tier without a blatant nerf. Why do you think so many top tier older champs will never appear as a 5 star?
  • Wordy12Wordy12 Posts: 208
    iceman, starlord, gamora, thor, vision AOU, captain america, angela, wolvorine, storm, doc strange, ronan, black panther original and spider man classic are the ones I think should be added
  • Bearz_RuleBearz_Rule Posts: 47
    edited August 2017
    Wordy12 wrote: »
    iceman, starlord, gamora, thor, vision AOU, captain america, angela, wolvorine, storm, doc strange, ronan, black panther original and spider man classic are the ones I think should be added

You seriously think they'll add champs to a 6* crystal that aren't even available as 5* (and never will be)? Also a lot of those champs are trash...
  • Hey everybody, if you want to discuss 6-Star Champions, we've got a thread about it I've linked below. Since we'd like to keep the conversation focused in one place, I'll be closing this thread, but you can continue to give your thoughts and feedback on 6-Star Champs using the thread below:

http://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/16207/6-stars-discussion-thread/p1

This discussion has been closed.