**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

So what will we get for not pushing the button

Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
Any guess? I am leaning towards additional scrap although I am not sure if the button runs out before the workshop. Thought?

Comments

• JayMMJayMM Posts: 69
    Double the rewards people got who pushed it is my guess.
  • superunknown012superunknown012 Posts: 413 ★★
    w46btxl3kxty.png

Those were the rewards for the jackwagons who pushed the button early. My guess is we get something like 500 of each shard, more than 1 GotG crystal and a different title.
  • FuzzylumpsFuzzylumps Posts: 116
    It's still free
  • stakstak Posts: 88
    Mcord11758 wrote: »
    Any guess? I am leaning towards additional scrap although I am not sure if the button runs out before the workshop. Thought?

Well the instructions said to hold onto the button until the workshop closes so....
  • Seria interessante se por esperar e nao apertar o botão.
    Ao final obtivermos um PEQUENO MINI GROOT.
  • BigMoBigMo Posts: 175
    GbSarkar wrote: »
    Disappointment

Thanks, that made me laugh good.
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    Superman69 wrote: »
    5-star tech awakening gem and a confirmed SL from the next 5-star crystal :)

Already got mine duped rank 4. Would be a bummer
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    Be funny if it was a 5 star awakening gem crystal..... the salt would flow that day.
  • SkxxxtySkxxxty Posts: 86
    A baby groot the size of rocket would be cool but it would probably only be a 2*
  • The rewards are the same. You either press the button or just have it sitting in your inventory. It said he would come back in a week. Not in a few months lol..just hit the button bro.
  • BrandizzoBrandizzo Posts: 3
    Press it....
  • Mad_RagewolfMad_Ragewolf Posts: 103
    Press it.... you may get much better.... its a luck game....
  • Fhap1234Fhap1234 Posts: 62
    I hope we get something good for not pressing it so I can see all the button pushers cry about it.
  • Noob_2yrsNoob_2yrs Posts: 67
    one T2A
    1000 5* shards
    500 4* shards
  • hk_tnhk_tn Posts: 5
    It won't be shards. Like why is nobody reading the acual letter. "Groot ate a cupple of shard before i caught him in the act" meaning that by the end of Rocket's Scrapyard Groot will have eaten all the shards because Rocket didn't go to get the shards to give them to us and Groot will have eaten them all because he didnt get stoped.
  • SlySlySlySly Posts: 352 ★★
    They said on the old forums that rewards for not pushing will be different but better. So no shards is a logical conclusion. Maybe gems? Units?
  • spumingtonspumington Posts: 350 ★★
    DON'T PRESS IT!

I think that means, "press it." Doesn't it?

Kabam wants everyone to push the button, you guys!
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    A new title.. rocket's little button watcher....
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    It won't be anything major as all the fools who pressed it will be crying and whinging.

Even though they couldn't follow a simple instruction they would somehow blame Kabam.

I hope we get something cool just to teach them a lesson lol
  • NitroNitro Posts: 1
    How do u remove a leader that quit game?