**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Groot is getting buffed!!!!!

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    DrZola said:

Providing some super reliable intel here...my last several 6* pulls have included BB, KK, Terrax, Beast, Vulture, Loki and Mordo.

Relying on past experience, that means...none of those champs are getting a buff. Bank on it.

Dr. Zola

all Kamala would need is update/tune up. No overhaul required.
  • It would be cool if they buffed rocket raccoon and groot together.
    Or king groot and groot

Heck yeah, give my boy a q better way to get furies and a little oomph to them
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

It would be cool if they buffed rocket raccoon and groot together.
    Or king groot and groot

except it would be an overhaul
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    I have a groot and a cosmic AG, hope its a good buff.
  • Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    i can bet you my last dollar that its not Groot, i bet is its iron patriot or black panther but i would be wrong
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
    I kinda like the font tho 😐
  • It would be cool if they buffed rocket raccoon and groot together.
    Or king groot and groot

except it would be an overhaul
    Oh....oh man. Im conflicted...I need time to think
  • HolrosHolros Posts: 361 ★★★
    Unio77 said:

I kinda like the font tho 😐

Finally,someone who is normal, thanks.
    This is my first time hearing people say they don't like it, I have seen numerous people asking me which font am I using that they like it.

I guess there are people of different age in the forum after all(do you get it?)
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,064 ★★★★★
    honestly is there really interest in a Groot buff? i get the fun behind him being the best champ in the game lol but is there real interest in the community at large for this?
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020

honestly is there really interest in a Groot buff? i get the fun behind him being the best champ in the game lol but is there real interest in the community at large for this?

I just want the worst characters buffed. He's the worst character I can think of. I'll 100% get behind it. Though I would've preferred a buff in the Skill class since it's lacking. My #1 choice would probably be DD Netflix. (Even though I'd love for them to buff my 5 AND 6* Agent Venom. 😑)
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,064 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:

I just want the worst characters buffed. He's the worst character I can think of. I'll 100% get behind it. Though I would've preferred a buff in the Skill class since it's lacking. My #1 choice would probably be DD Netflix. (Even though I'd love for them to buff my 5 AND 6* Agent Venom. 😑)
    lol makes sense. from worst to first kinda like Magneto.
  • altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,286 ★★★★
    I'm all for buffing characters, but the flipside is that these will likely result in more resource usage, and thus benefit Kabam in the long run.

Sure, those Punisher 2099 stans are now (mostly) happy, but the majority of us who wouldn't bother ranking up Punisher 2099 over other tech champions, even after the buff, now will have to face increased chip damage.

It does make the game more interesting though, since now when you are planning out your strategy for a path, you may have to take into account a Groot on the path, as opposed to ignoring it as an easy fight for anyone of your team.

• The_Blue_JaguarThe_Blue_Jaguar Posts: 249 ★★

It would be cool if they buffed rocket raccoon and groot together.
    Or king groot and groot

My duped 6* Rocket and regular 6* King Groot both agree. No 6* Groot, sadly :(
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    He said Groot is not getting buffed

But he also said not to trust ANYONE

🧐🧐🧐
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    altavista said:

I'm all for buffing characters, but the flipside is that these will likely result in more resource usage, and thus benefit Kabam in the long run.

Sure, those Punisher 2099 stans are now (mostly) happy, but the majority of us who wouldn't bother ranking up Punisher 2099 over other tech champions, even after the buff, now will have to face increased chip damage.

It does make the game more interesting though, since now when you are planning out your strategy for a path, you may have to take into account a Groot on the path, as opposed to ignoring it as an easy fight for anyone of your team.

Bruh, I wish I could agree with this more. That's what I keep trying to tell people. That increased level of difficulty on defense throws things out of balance.

Nowadays, I can't imagine fighting a p99 in variants or incursions without sorcerer supreme, Ghost, Quake or g99 (high armor).
  • SneakyWarriorSneakyWarrior Posts: 853 ★★★★
    whoever gets buffed, i probably already have a sig 40 five star of them or a six star. i can never lose mwhahahaha
  • FlyingMonkeyFlyingMonkey Posts: 20
    I am groot
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

It's not Groot.

Thanks for the confirmation. Now if only I could have a 6* Groot to rank up before he gets buffed next month.