**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What happened to Hawkeye?

2»

Comments

• SlyCat42SlyCat42 Posts: 500 ★★
    It's possible to get Hawkeye prestige up there if you have the Suicide masteries, and Assassin, and Deep wounds active all at once. Having said that I have the character and nothing has changed on mine. So, I can't really add any more than that to the discussion. :/

Far as I know everything is the same.
  • SlyCat42SlyCat42 Posts: 500 ★★
    Sorry to interrupt this thread ,but, I got Hawkeyes as a 5 star and he's not even leveled at all yet. Does he suck? I can't tell from this thread and we'll let's say it not many Hawkeye threads these days.

What are your thoughts on hawkeye. Please assist me in some information about him how related to quest, wars, arena etc....

Thanks sorry to interrupt a hawkeye thread...

Hi, I can jump back in here for a second to help you out. Actually Hawkeye is a really solid champion, but he's also very basic. He doesn't top the charts, but he has a really nice power drain on the special 1, and strong bleeds.

A while back he also caused some interest because (I think it was Dave) used him for the Bautista challenge.

So, yeah Hawkeye is quite good. If you don't have that many stronger 5 stars he's worth leveling up.
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    He's a pretty good champ, and I'd put him above average for the fact alone that he has power drain and bleed. His PI can't get as high as the op was claiming though.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    Sorry to interrupt this thread ,but, I got Hawkeyes as a 5 star and he's not even leveled at all yet. Does he suck? I can't tell from this thread and we'll let's say it not many Hawkeye threads these days.

What are your thoughts on hawkeye. Please assist me in some information about him how related to quest, wars, arena etc....

Thanks sorry to interrupt a hawkeye thread...

Well, let's just say he sucks power.
    He looks like one of the weaker champ in relation to controlled power champ, maybe better than Civil Warrior but I would gladly have a Hawkeye still since I have no champ in that category.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    Bmf420 wrote: »
    He most likely r5ed him when we were experiencing that pi bug. It was about a month ago my champs were jumping up and down every 10 minutes.

Probably the most accurate description of OP's problem.
  • Hey everyone! I can appreciate that many ideas were thrown in as to why there could be a difference in PI for Hawkeye, and many of them could very well be the case, such as active Boosts, Mastery changes, among other potential reasons, so thank you for pulling together and trying to figure this out!

With that being said, this thread grew increasingly accusatory in nature and went a bit off the rails, so I'll be closing this one down.
This discussion has been closed.