**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What happened to Hawkeye?

OmegaManOmegaMan Posts: 383 ★★★
Is this a bug or did Hawkeye get nerfed? Hawkeye had been my second highest PI rated champion since I took him to 5/50. He has lost somewhere around 800 PI rating.

Was this another rebalance? Is it a bug? For those that ranked him to 5/50 and if he got nerfed then we need a rank down ticket for him. He's not worthy of 5/50 at a whopping 4500 PI.

oidk9clsjtij.png

Comments

• RaaRaa Posts: 309 ★★
    Really? An unduped hawkeye had 5300 PI?
  • OmegaManOmegaMan Posts: 383 ★★★
    Exactly! Very disappointing. He was around 5400-5500 just below CA WWII
    Appleisgod wrote: »
    I'm not buying this

Neither am i, hawkeye is really low prestige, even with DW i dont see his PI surpassing a duped starlord's.
    Well I don't make it a habit of taking screenshots all the time to record PI rank.

I know how boosts work and raise PI, I'm not a new player here. I know what I know and Hawkeye was well over 5k PI for months since I took him to 5/50. No I was not using boosts, he has been there for months as I stated not just overnight.

• RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    Hawkeye is 102nd on the prestige/PI list on Marvel Trucos, with only three other champs below him. I always believed he was a low PI champ, so to hear you say that your Hawkeye was once over 5000PI is a bit unbelievable unless you have screenshots.
  • SligSlig Posts: 343 ★★
    There’s no chance.
  • Yes HAWKEYE has always been a low prestige champ my r4 sig99 is 4040 with masteries
    Whatever. I'm glad that everyone here knows everything and everyone else is stupid or on drugs!

I know he was over 5k until just recently. Nothing has changed in my masteries for a year. Don't treat everyone like they are ignorant!

I have played Hawkeye for months in AW and AQ so I know what his PI rating was on my roster! I don't give a freaking **** what any of you "think". I don't need proof I looked at it every single day for months!
    i need some of what this guy is smoking. unduped hawkeye at 5/50 would not be 5300. that would put him above your awakened star lord. which I ain't buying.

U sure u want those hallucinogens, even some good weed doesn't make u trip like this. I say its acid or some pcp (maybe meth) either way, don't do drugs. Smoke some weed.
    As I said whatever. Glad the community is supportive.
    MCB05 wrote: »
    Nothing to do with supportive but it’s a fact that you are mistaken.

I am 100% not mistaken that Hawkeye was over 5K PI! As I said I looked at it every single day and have played with him with a PI over 5K for months. I don't think I would have asked the initial question otherwise! If you don't know then keep quiet. I asked someone that may be able to look at it.
  • Batman05Batman05 Posts: 351 ★★
    Hawkeye is the lowest skill prestige

hpvh3jnipe6z.png
  • UnsaferBinkie7UnsaferBinkie7 Posts: 658 ★★
    Of course this thread has to be on the first page. This sucks.
  • RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    OmegaMan wrote: »
    Whatever. I'm glad that everyone here knows everything and everyone else is stupid or on drugs!

I know he was over 5k until just recently. Nothing has changed in my masteries for a year. Don't treat everyone like they are ignorant!

I have played Hawkeye for months in AW and AQ so I know what his PI rating was on my roster! I don't give a freaking **** what any of you "think". I don't need proof I looked at it every single day for months!
    MCB05 wrote: »
    Nothing to do with supportive but it’s a fact that you are mistaken.

I am 100% not mistaken that Hawkeye was over 5K PI!\
    Really? You come in here claiming Hawkeye's PI was nerfed. When people came forward to tell you his PI was always pretty low on the list, you think they are wrong and that's what they "think", and you think you are 100% right.

And then when the aforementioned people asked for evidence, you just push them away and say "Oh I don't need proof, my eyes are my proof because I say so". Seriously, do you really expect anyone to believe you that way?
  • Bmf420Bmf420 Posts: 161
    He most likely r5ed him when we were experiencing that pi bug. It was about a month ago my champs were jumping up and down every 10 minutes.
  • Dark_King888Dark_King888 Posts: 227
    edited September 2017
    Exactly! Very disappointing. He was around 5400-5500 just below CA WWII

I think you read it wrong son. Or you may have been on a skill boost when you read the PI. I really havent seen that high on an unduped Hawky. It could also be that you only read him in quests always with some synergies and never actually checked the character screen. It may be the case, but I really think you were mistaken. Just my view though, dont take my word. Cuz I have a hawky and his PI didnt change recently. They cant nerf one players Hawkeye... Hope that helps
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    edited September 2017
    No way that unduped Hawkeyes PI would be greater than duped Starlord or unduped Hyperion. Even if he had 99 sig. It's okay to make mistakes. Everyone is human. It happens. Just don't cop an attitude when people chime in with feedback. Is that not the reason you posted was for feedback? Your mystery has been solved. Sorry it wasn't the answer you were hoping for, but sometimes that's how it goes.
    Why is this thread still open anyway? Guess it's constructive.
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    Hawkeye has very low Pi, it seems you had a temporary glitch in Pi as we have seen a few times in the game. Sorry to say it's now working as intended
  • SlySlySlySly Posts: 352 ★★
    Did you maybe by any chance has boosters active?
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    If he had over 5000 because he was in a quest and there was team synergy that would make sense. Only way you would see unduped hawkeye above 5k on your champ list would be if you were running suicides.

Also, a PI change isn’t a nerf lol
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Nothing happened to your hawkeye, and there's no way he was ever that strong or anywhere near Captiain America ww2 whose in the top 50 in terms of pi or star Lord whose in 91 where as hawkeye is down at 102

Hawkeye has always been low pi, there's been no changes made to him in terms of pi and has never been anywhere near the top 40 like you're claiming.

It's likely you were boosting, synergy team or had a crazy mastery set up that powered him up though even that's a stretch
This discussion has been closed.