**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

new incursion update question

HkfHkf Posts: 16
in the new incursion update announced by kabam they said that at zone 10 there is 5 6star sig stones and in zone 15 there is 10 6 star sig stones and in zone 20 there are 15 so ii have 2 questions are the sig stones generic or crystals and is it 5 for zone ten and an extrsa 5 for zone 15 total of 10 or an extra 10 so in total 15

Comments

• Options
    spigwenderspigwender Posts: 473 ★★★
    edited March 2021
    It seems you will get 5 stones from Zone 10, an additional 10 from Zone 15, and an extra 15 from Zone 20. Considering it will be a 30 day objective, how difficult Sector 8 can get, and the fact that the announcement said Signature stone rather than Signature stone crystal, I can say with a good bit of confidence that they will be generic.
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/253441/incursions-update-march-2021#latest

As I understand it, they should be generic, or they would have said signature stone crystals, and it should be 5 at Zone 10, then an additional 10 at Zone 15, etc.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,809 ★★★★★
    Kabam Boo said:

They are Signature Stone Crystals. The post has been updated to reflect so. Sorry about any confusion. Thank you for the question!

might wanna fix the Jubilee Super-Skrull thing as well

thought it was a new character for a second
  • Options
    Kabam Boo said:

They are Signature Stone Crystals. The post has been updated to reflect so. Sorry about any confusion. Thank you for the question!

will it be a 30 day event or repeted evrey 30 days
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Kabam Boo said:

My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined, except I have a sig use for all 6 classes so it isn’t
    Same, still excited. Gonna grind z20 with Agent.
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    Hkf said:

Kabam Boo said:

will it be a 30 day event or repeted evrey 30 days
    Should work the same as the 30 day events have in the past, aka it will refresh and be available again next month.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

Lvernon15 said:

Kabam Boo said:

My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined, except I have a sig use for all 6 classes so it isn’t
    Yep, probably gonna grind it with an ally mate, it’s gonna take some serious time to do
  • Options
    because bg said it will only be 30 days

• Options
    Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

Kabam Boo said:

Yep, probably gonna grind it with an ally mate, it’s gonna take some serious time to do
    Yep. Im almost thinking it will be a two night journey. Our previous record was 15, then someone died.
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

Kabam Boo said:

Yep. Im almost thinking it will be a two night journey. Our previous record was 15, then someone died.
    Think 15 is the farthest I've done but that was itemless. I think 20 with items is manageable
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

Kabam Boo said:

Do it with @Erocks and you'll make it to zone 25 itemless
  • Options

Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

Kabam Boo said:

Think 15 is the farthest I've done but that was itemless. I think 20 with items is manageable
    Ours was itemless as well.

Itemless 20 is doable with 5 hours of corvus timeouts tbh.
  • Options

Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

Kabam Boo said:

Ours was itemless as well.

Itemless 20 is doable with 5 hours of corvus timeouts tbh.
    I won't do 3 min timeouts in AQ bc it's gross. I'm not about to do 8min timeouts in incursions 😂
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

Kabam Boo said:

17 is my record, and I had all 3 champs alive (definitely didn’t use a revive in the last room then have a couple easy fights)
  • Options
    Could very well take a few runs over the course of the month though. RNG after zone 10-12 can flat out roadblock you regardless of what you do at times
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,201 ★★★★★

Could very well take a few runs over the course of the month though. RNG after zone 10-12 can flat out roadblock you regardless of what you do at times

Jep if u don’t get lucky and u start to run out of hp one champions make u weaker
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★

I've definitely had runs where I'd get to Zone 10 with full health on all champs, then just get absolutely wrecked by RNG. Some of the worst boss fights I've had were Biohazard, Short-Burst Lockdown, Long-Distance Relationship Void and Coward, Mighty-Dash, Prove Yourself Electro.
  • Options
    Would Horseman Gambit be a viable option for zone 10+ because of his perfect block? I know he won't be hitting hard because you won't be converting your kinetic charges to prowess, but considering you have 8 minutes and you'll most likely have some damage-enhancing hacks on you, couldn't Gambit technically finish all fights at 100% health regardless of the node, because you can block literally everything and take 0 damage? And for any DOT nodes that Gambit can't deal with, you can have Corvus as the third slot. Use Apocalypse for any easy fights to save Gambit and Corvus' health. A team of Apocalypse, Gambit, and Corvus seems really, really good, but it needs to be tested.
  • Options

I've definitely had runs where I'd get to Zone 10 with full health on all champs, then just get absolutely wrecked by RNG. Some of the worst boss fights I've had were Biohazard, Short-Burst Lockdown, Long-Distance Relationship Void and Coward, Mighty-Dash, Prove Yourself Electro.
    Last one that got a buddy and myself was a zone 11 prove yourself (forget what other super fun nodes) dormammu when we both had tide of combat active 😂
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★

Would Horseman Gambit be a viable option for zone 10+ because of his perfect block? I know he won't be hitting hard because you won't be converting your kinetic charges to prowess, but considering you have 8 minutes and you'll most likely have some damage-enhancing hacks on you, couldn't Gambit technically finish all fights at 100% health regardless of the node, because you can block literally everything and take 0 damage? And for any DOT nodes that Gambit can't deal with, you can have Corvus as the third slot. Use Apocalypse for any easy fights to save Gambit and Corvus' health. A team of Apocalypse, Gambit, and Corvus seems really, really good, but it needs to be tested.

Also you could just horseman-ify gambit on the first room then switch apoc and aegon. Super OP
  • Options
    There's some hacks that I feel have the potential to hurt you more than help you. For example, lightning fists and pyrokinetics I feel can really hurt you if you're facing like a stacked Bishop or Human Torch, it'll really hurt you. I always am skeptical when choosing those types of hacks to prevent them from backfiring on me in future rooms.
  • Options
    Crcrcrc said:

Also you could just horseman-ify gambit on the first room then switch apoc and aegon. Super OP
    That is actually completely correct, I don't know how I didn't think of that.

Horseman Gambit, Corvus, and an insane 3rd option like Aegon or Quake might be the play. Very, very intriguing.

Horseman Gambit and Corvus are very difficult to kill, and Quake is also very difficult to kill in the hands of a highly skilled player.
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

I'm not sure, but I think you need to have Apoc present for Gambit to be able to perfect block since it's part of the synergy. I haven't tested it yet though.
  • Options

Crcrcrc said:

I'm not sure, but I think you need to have Apoc present for Gambit to be able to perfect block since it's part of the synergy. I haven't tested it yet though.
    The synergy makes it so that Gambit has a 70% chance when gaining a kinetic charge to gain another one. It's really nice, but not necessary at all considering you won't be dumping those kinetic charges at any point in the fight because you'll want to maintain the perfect block.

The horseman ability, which remains for the rest of the quest, grants him the perfect block, which you don't need Apocalypse present for.
  • Options

Crcrcrc said:

The synergy makes it so that Gambit has a 70% chance when gaining a kinetic charge to gain another one. It's really nice, but not necessary at all considering you won't be dumping those kinetic charges at any point in the fight because you'll want to maintain the perfect block.

The horseman ability, which remains for the rest of the quest, grants him the perfect block, which you don't need Apocalypse present for.
    He needs to have Apoc on the team. The special horsemen ability is part of the synergy.
  • Options
    IKONIKON Posts: 1,336 ★★★★★
    Well, this definitely makes Incursions specific rankups make more sense. That's a huge influx of 6* sig stones if you're willing to go all the way.
  • Options

Crcrcrc said:

He needs to have Apoc on the team. The special horsemen ability is part of the synergy.
    Dang

Well at least Apoc is a fantastic champ to have on the team