**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6* SW Sigil Prestige

AshKetchumAshKetchum Posts: 286 ★★
Is there a champion spotlight for the new Scarlett witch? I glanced through and dod a search but didn't find anything.

Curious if she is ranking up for prestige, otherwise I'm looking at getting the 5* and save the mystic t5cc.. (if we can buy multiple copies of her)

Comments

• BendyBendy Posts: 3,373 ★★★★★
    edited June 2021
    Its 13680 6 r3 sig 200 edit: 5 star is 10630 at max sig
  • AshKetchumAshKetchum Posts: 286 ★★

She's top 20 just barely but nothing amazing. I'm actually surprised they put her so high in the mystic class.

Hey top 20 is good enough for me tbh. Not in a high prestige alliance, just been saving my generics and looking for someone highish and unique to use them on lol was gonna be Tigra till I seen this info 👌
  • Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    Top 20 prestige good for me too since i cant pull dr doom
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

She's top 20 just barely but nothing amazing. I'm actually surprised they put her so high in the mystic class.

Hey top 20 is good enough for me tbh. Not in a high prestige alliance, just been saving my generics and looking for someone highish and unique to use them on lol was gonna be Tigra till I seen this info 👌
    She's ahead of Tigra by 2 points... Also Tigra is actually a very very good champ that's also much better at high sig while Switch is just an okay champ with a fairly messy kit.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,632 Guardian

Scarlet Witch's Champion Spotlight can be found here for more information too: https://playcontestofchampions.com/champion-spotlight-scarlet-witch/

Hasn’t been added to the top-row Administrator Posts section (or Champion Spotlight section) of FORUM yet. Should be soon, where people can comment about her in there.

Only just the link you provided to the other PlayContestofChampions site for recent game posts and profiles.