**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

The Promised Grandmaster's Bug Compensation.

Onurre2Onurre2 Posts: 173 ★★
edited August 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
I know people don't like this kind of discussion but I had to ask for a personal reason. I am going on a holiday on friday and I won't have the best internet connection there so I was planning to do my last run of grandmaster before this friday. I'm almost out of resources, but I certanly can get more, but I always thought this compensation would arrive before this friday like around tomorrow, so I can get out of the revive and potion farming. But now I wanted to ask if it will come this week or still be delayed. I ran grandmaster 2 times with this bug so I should get planty of revives and potions back to do it 1 more time without that bug. So if any forum mods have a single information about this, I would love to hear about it; because you are really silent about this and it scares me a bit.
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

Are you saying you believe you are going to get back resources based on how many you used?

To be fair, that does kinda imply they’re looking through the data and would give back what was used on those fights.

Perhaps not, but that’s how I read it at first.
  • Options
    Tx_Quack_Attack6589Tx_Quack_Attack6589 Posts: 607 ★★★

Are you saying you believe you are going to get back resources based on how many you used?

To be fair, that does kinda imply they’re looking through the data and would give back what was used on those fights.

I ran it first day within first 6 hrs, if I get some back cool but I won’t be holding my breath. that’s a lot of data to look through and then code Independent comp packages for each person.
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

I ran it first day within first 6 hrs, if I get some back cool but I won’t be holding my breath. that’s a lot of data to look through and then code Independent comp packages for each person.
    If I had to guess, it’s more like coding something that says give back however many items this player used over the time period, rather than going through each account and finding out.

Maybe you’re right and it’ll be generic, but I think we have seen individual items used refunded before. I might be wrong, and I’m not basing that on anything other than a gut feeling.
  • Options
    DiplodocusDiplodocus Posts: 234 ★★★

Yeah they might be looking at something like how much players were spending when he was bugged and how much players were spending after the bug got fixed. The difference between 2. Its obvious that they are not able to fix other issues which people are claiming like dex issues and players still have to use some revives because of them. So cannot expect each and every revive used to get back in compensation.
  • Options
    Hey there, we don't have any new information to share right now but will let everybody know as soon as we do.
This discussion has been closed.