**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Won’t someone please talk about the Stuttering!

JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
This is becoming the worse part of the game. It would appear everytime I go for a parry the game stutters and miss the parry. Typically it’s the first, second and third attempts to parry then works just fine.

It’s horrible in war, basically just popping indestructible boosts knowing this will happen.

Act 7 restarting lanes till it doesn’t happen on the first/2nd fight.

The timing doesn’t matter as long as this stuttering continues. Effective after seasons I’m stepping down to a solo role in the game. Then the next step is to just stop playing the game. I reported this stuttering almost a year ago (last January) along with over heating phone. I’ve had to stop doing arenas completely because I can only get maybe an hour in before I have to let my phone rest for a few hours. How competitive is that?

FYI iPhone X completely updated.

Comments

• LaborLabor Posts: 27
    Use way way to many potions on fights u won without using any and the game will be perfect just did my 3rd run through epic side quest each time it got worse after losing 3 times it was great gameplay n red goblin pretty much took a dive seems like it’s supposed to work this way scam artists do ur worst kabam it’s only ur fan base ur loosing
    edited October 2021
    I’m convinced this game is working as intended lag just refuses to let my champs move block steals ur special moves when u try to use them my champs go unstoppable not aloud to move until it’s over or they get beat down phones heating up so it’s not registering my tuch what ever it is only happening when u r winning use potions it goes away
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

this title gave me “won’t somebody please think of the children!” vibes

Exactly what went through my head 🤣
    Ok ur right I’m sorry for my explosion. I only have ever had this one account always worried about be banned I’ve never really said anything here n the forum but this week has gotten to me n a bad way after seeing the sertapsalot bot first thing popped n my mind was how is that simulating human touch ydo they think it’s only a millisecond delay. When ur playing the game get excited ur body temp goes up at the same time my phone is almost to hit to hold this has been a problem that’s been around off n on for some time that bot can’t produce these effects it’s more than an iPhone issue everyone experiencing this. So last thing I’ll say 6years 1 account n same problems n the beginning I spent a lot of money most of the time I spent happily never got anywhere but who cares the game was fun u could fight all ur fight no problem I just wanted to keep going but at some point wasn’t fun seemed like a second job alll the u spend playing the game should be profitable to a someoner but now not so much kabam constantly says they r working on it no resolve only gets worse for me the lag yesterday started n the side quests 3rd time I ran it then turned off the game came back did my moves n war n aq fine came back could not get my champs to move block or anything really.a bug maybe I don’t think so strategic only after 2or3fight it left me not able to use my champ n 3 main events something needs to be done if they want me to quit delete my account ban me but to see they edited my posts they took out more than the vulgar language makes me really mad key issues wer taken out this is how I feel this has been the one n only phone game I’ve ever played like I said I only ever had this one account since February 2 2015 I am very disappointed n how it’s turned out
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

this title gave me “won’t somebody please think of the children!” vibes

Proceeds to cage them
    I’ll say I’m the language police n my alliance we hav a youngster there n for two weeks I’ve been telling this guy to watch his language so I get it but please for everyone else take my post seriously please when someone like me goese off the deep end like I hav this week maybe something really bad is happening again I get it sorry what else can be said
    So I got to thinking kabam should get one of those fish tank temperature strips n put it on the hand held divides when testing for sertapsalot if the content is causing super fast heating up this could let u no when and where it is just a thought
  • Hey @Jaded, to help us keep track of everyone's feedback about performance issues, we created the dedicate thread below.

- iOS Lag and Performance Issues Thread

Please report your concerns there by providing the details outlined in our Bug Report Template.

Thank you very much in advance for your help!
This discussion has been closed.