**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Is anyone else getting charged twice for purchases?

Is anyone else having this issue? I have submitted 2 support tickets now, for the last few days every purchase I have made gets charged twice, I get that bugs happen and what not, but there is a big difference in a parry issue and me getting charged 60 dollars for the 30 dollar unit deal, this is beyond ridiculous

Comments

• mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★

Is anyone else having this issue? I have submitted 2 support tickets now, for the last few days every purchase I have made gets charged twice, I get that bugs happen and what not, but there is a big difference in a parry issue and me getting charged 60 dollars for the 30 dollar unit deal, this is beyond ridiculous

Apple or Google Play? I have not noticed this on Playstore.

• I_am_MightyI_am_Mighty Posts: 31
    Yes, Google play, I have a galaxy s21 ultra
    Do you have multiple accounts that you run from the same device? I'm wondering if it's seeing the purchase twice because the device has been used for 2 accounts so it's applying the purchase twice because of that?

Also is it rotating the display during the purchase? It could be 1 tap buying happening twice because of the popup to authenticate then rotate in the middle of the purchase bringing it back a second time to 1 tap

No I only have 1 account
    And it's not that like I got charged instantly when I made the purchase, then like 6 hours later was charged again
    Idk then... Hopefully it will get worked out
    Thank you
  • That's... very weird, because Purchases are not handled by us, but by the Store. Our Support team should be able to look into this, and if they can't, they'll let you know what steps you should take.

I hope this gets sorted out for you! Closing this thread because it's an account-specific issue. If you have any more questions or concerns, feel free to continue conversations with our Support team!
This discussion has been closed.