**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Forums Mobile Version Not responding

AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
I am not able to acces the forums on the mobile version. Desktop version on mobile works though

Comments

• vsknight89vsknight89 Posts: 55
    Yeah, same for me. Tried multiple browsers on Android.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,571 ★★★★★
    Same problem for me; signed in on a PC now

I can't change the view setting on mobile unless I login there, which I obviously can't do.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,660 Guardian
    I reported this to Kabam a while ago: they are aware and working on it. It seems to be specifically affecting the mobile site, and only when you are logged in (if someone checks this by just popping the forums open on their phone but they are not logged in, the problem seems to not show up until they do).
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

I can't change the view setting on mobile unless I login there, which I obviously can't do.

@World Eater assuming chrome, or basically any mobile browser
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,571 ★★★★★
    Thanks for your help
    @AverageDesi

• DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,660 Guardian
    Yes, switching to the desktop site works, if you know how to do that with your browser. On Safari on my iPhone that setting is here:

The "Request Mobile Website" toggles between that and "Request Desktop Website." Doing this will temporarily avoid the problem (although viewing the desktop version on a mobile phone may be suboptimal in other ways).
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,171 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

Yes, switching to the desktop site works, if you know how to do that with your browser. On Safari on my iPhone that setting is here:

The "Request Mobile Website" toggles between that and "Request Desktop Website." Doing this will temporarily avoid the problem (although viewing the desktop version on a mobile phone may be suboptimal in other ways).

Thanks u helps me I’m could getting buy going private
  • Hey everybody! We are aware of this issue. Our Forum Service provider has a fix for the issue and will be implementing it as soon as they can.
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,830 ★★★★★
    edited April 2022
    Lol you guys saved me - I thought I was banned by the Mighty miike :( hopefully it’s fixed soon :smile:
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,830 ★★★★★
    Works again!
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Yes. Fixed. Thanks