Game freeze/loading/stutter and input issues v35 update

Crine60Crine60 Member Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
edited May 2022 in Bugs and Known Issues
@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit

I am having way more problems with loading times between screens and the game hanging when trying to enter or during fight win sequence, sometimes for close to 10 minutes, I am getting disconnected when trying to load and the stutter or slideshow behavior when trying to fight is ridiculous. Inputs are unreliable due to these issues. All of this has started/drastically gotten worse since the new version 35 update so clearly something is wrong with a new update yet again.

This has been reported in many different threads by many different people but no Kabam response or acknowledgement. We still get disconnect health penalties but you guys are stopping potion compensation (I know it was for a different issue but since you keep breaking basic functionality of the game it is still an issue).

Most of my alliance reports the same problems and trying to do AQ or AW is ridiculous plus you started the new 1 attempt only side quest where if we have these issues we are screwed unless we spend resources to heal/revive or fail to complete the quest.

Are you guys going to fix this (or even acknowledge us on this) or is this just the way the game is now?

Moto G Power (2020)
Android 11
WiFi and cellular (no problems with any other online activities outside of the game)
Version 35
All game modes
Both with opt in beta on and off
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Crine60Crine60 Member Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    I posted this in general because you guys ignore the bugs section more than general. I mention you haven't acknowledged these reports so far and almost immediately a mod manages to notice this and read it to move it to bugs but still doesn't have the courtesy to post a reply/acknowledgement.

This isn't a post about a moderation decision, it is a post about the consistent lack of communication and responses we get from you guys and yet another request to improve this. This is constructive feedback because I am pointing out a problem countless forum member have mentioned over and over and suggesting a way to resolve the issue by actually engaging in communication with us as has been promised countless times.
  • Maddix11Maddix11 Member Posts: 33
    edited May 2022
    Absolutely unplayable at the moment. Loading times are ridiculous, I'm seeing the "connection to server lost" symbol constantly. Half of the time when I try and enter fights I just can't and instead lose half the health of my champion. Other times when I actually fight and win it doesn't register it even took place...

Examples of my current game experiencebelow.

• Kabam PorthosKabam Porthos Moderator Posts: 4,676
    To help us keep track of everyone's feedback about issues like these, we created the dedicated threads below.

- Android Lag and Performance Issues Thread
    - iOS Lag and Performance Issues Thread

Please report your concerns in whichever of those threads is relevant to you by providing the details outlined in our Bug Report Template.

We're not going to be responding to the reports we receive in those threads, they are for information gathering purposes only so the Game Team can review feedback and work on making improvements.

Thank you very much in advance for your help!
This discussion has been closed.