**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Will we see an update for the Sigil for Paragon players anytime soon?

PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 753 ★★★
The Sigil really needs and update for Paragon players the 9.99 value is not holding up for what you get now. We get better items in daily crystals that its getting really tough to justify the cost these days. Might be time to take a break from it until then.

Comments

• Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    The trade in for high tier potions and T4B weekly make it worth it for me. I’d like to see a paragon update yes. But for $10 a month the value isn’t horrible
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    I mean, I'm not opposed to anything being revisited, but there are also limitations to what 10 dollars a month will do.
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    I buy it just for the inventory cap increase alone. Can't keep spend my t5cc fast enough without it.
  • PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 753 ★★★
    Wow nobody else? lol. I guess it will just stay as is forever..I'd like to see some trade up, offers for T6B and T3A at least added.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,184 ★★★★★

I mean, I'm not opposed to anything being revisited, but there are also limitations to what 10 dollars a month will do.

From Kabam's POV, they need to keep it interesting or people won't continue buying it. A big reason I got it was for the inventory increase, but they've now increased it for everyone so I am considering dropping it. They want our money, that much is obv.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,660 Guardian

Wow nobody else? lol. I guess it will just stay as is forever

You mean unless enough people throw hyperbolic complaints at it? The Sigil has been updated several times since its introduction and it will continue to change over time, whether that happens or not.
  • CederCeder Posts: 668 ★★★
    I'm still waiting on a better update for Thronebreakers
    Zan0 said:

The thing I’d like most is a featured 6 star for 11k for paragon and I’ll be happy

I wish I had that for this crystal, but I'm sure that one is inevitable. Hopefully in time for the most recent champs.
    DNA3000 said:

Wow nobody else? lol. I guess it will just stay as is forever

You mean unless enough people throw hyperbolic complaints at it? The Sigil has been updated several times since its introduction and it will continue to change over time, whether that happens or not.
    I just think that as you progress and the game progresses they don't seem to keep up fast enough. As soon as you hit Paragon the Sigil loses a ton of value unless they add the items you require to progress as Paragon and do end-game content. Like we JUST got Thronebreaker daily offers. Still no Thronebreaker Crytals. As Paragon we need more of a chance for 6* champs. 6* are basically the only champs we use going forward. Should see somewhat of a better change to get them by now. Like the feature offers, it awesome that now you get to buy the 5* champ for 50 bucks US. They finally added that but at this point we need that offer as 6*. Back in the day I would have been so stoked to buy that 5* and get to actually use him but now if kinda meh. Dont get me wrong its still awesome but I'm just most likely not going to rank him to use him over my 6* roster champs.

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★

Hey hey!

Short answer, yes, we are working on it! Long answer: Yes, we are working on it but I'm not quite sure what the timeline is right now. We've got some cool things coming to the Contest this fall (Battlegrounds and more!) and we're looking at how we can align a Paragon update with that, but I would personally like to see a smaller update earlier.

Don't have any more information than that right now, but we'll update you all when we do!

How about a free sigil or another way to get it F2P when such update arrives?
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,136 ★★★★★

Hey hey!

Short answer, yes, we are working on it! Long answer: Yes, we are working on it but I'm not quite sure what the timeline is right now. We've got some cool things coming to the Contest this fall (Battlegrounds and more!) and we're looking at how we can align a Paragon update with that, but I would personally like to see a smaller update earlier.

Don't have any more information than that right now, but we'll update you all when we do!

Like an arena?

Hey hey!

1 minute of sigil for every pvp fight won. some people would have right around 20,000 hours, 2,918 weeks, or 56 years of free sigil by now.
    20,000 hours is unlikely to be 2918 weeks (forgot the 24).

Still, I would take it. That would leave me sitting at about ... 551 days of Sigil time on the clock.
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

Hey hey!

1 minute of sigil for every pvp fight won. some people would have right around 20,000 hours, 2,918 weeks, or 56 years of free sigil by now.
    20,000 hours is unlikely to be 2918 weeks (forgot the 24).

Still, I would take it. That would leave me sitting at about ... 551 days of Sigil time on the clock.
    forgot days were a thing for a second there
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    Bugmat78 said:

Hey hey!

Like an arena?
    Could be, but I don't see them running another one soon.

Hey hey!

Nice! Thanks for the update.