**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Summoner Advancement rewards

abelardoabelardo Posts: 35
edited May 2023 in General Discussion

the mission does not appear as completed and I did not receive the rewards either

Comments

• Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,658 Guardian
    Earlier, there was double the NEW Advancement Events showing up (in Upcoming, and then later also when they actually started).
    Think someone pointed out 2nd one was an update to add points for 7* (?)
    So now that extra one (probably the older style points, no 7*) is gone.

*BUT*, maybe removing that older style event messed up with rewarding points for that SAME one which had just ended today.
    Removing that older event from code maybe prevented code from realizing it had to dole out rewards for that one that just ended.
    ????
  • Options
    (edit), here is that previous post from earlier when there was actually 2 of the new Advancement's started at same time. (showing Old style and New style points)

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/335050/you-done-messed-up-kabam#latest

@Kabam Miike ?? Did removing older one cause it to no longer exist under FINISHED also, and thus no rewards for it ?
  • Options
    SilentArisSilentAris Posts: 56
    But my Ally had new style event but it's not showing
  • Options
    abelardoabelardo Posts: 35
    edited May 2023
  • Options
    spidyjedi84spidyjedi84 Posts: 264 ★★
    Summoner Advancement rewards for the week sometimes take until noon the next day to arrive. It's also probably an after effect of so much ISO and gold being in the game from the Gwenpool event that rankings are being looked at closer.
  • Options
    crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★
    edited May 2023

Summoner Advancement rewards for the week sometimes take until noon the next day to arrive. It's also probably an after effect of so much ISO and gold being in the game from the Gwenpool event that rankings are being looked at closer.

It's not like those rewards all hit at the end of the month for people to spend them in the past week. Your logic makes zero sense. Plus the event itself doesn't even show in the finished events. Something is borked. I expected to see the yellow notification on top of the forums saying something about it when I hopped on to check on this. But apparently not.
  • Options
    @Kabam Miike , updating now that office hours have started there, hoping this can be looked at this morning.

And also, are the “inconsistent” (non-linear) points levels between 3* to 7* for some SA things, done on purpose. Relative to how many of 3* or 4* vs others are done, or was this an error too ?
  • Options
    MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,094 ★★★
    So how much longer till sa rewards go out? Almost 24 hours now.
  • Options
    Warlord_615Warlord_615 Posts: 14
    @Kabam Jax Quick Fix wdym??? it's already been a whole day they were used to be out in couple hours
  • Options
    Just for clarification, SA Event is *NOT* the same as it always has been.

They updated it to add 7* points.
    Actually, it looks like they created a whole new SA Event (thus both of them had been live for a short while yesterday, one with, one without 7* points).

So I think when they deleted the older version of the 2 SA's (as far as what was live), it may have yanked that older version of SA out of the game completely.
    Thus it wasn’t even showing up under “Finished”, because that version of the Event no longer even existed in the game at all.

Normally, I think they just “update” an Event, but in this case it appears they “copied” it instead.
  • Options
    Well I do notice those things which is why I brought it up. Any updates @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    Kazooie71Kazooie71 Posts: 10
    Any update to this quick fix? 🙈
  • Options
    Wozzle007Wozzle007 Posts: 937 ★★★★★
    Guys chill. SA is a nice but not gamebreaking set of rewards. The team are looking into it and will fix it. Everyone will get rewards they are owed. What more do you want? An update every 15minutes on the progress of the fix? Have a bit of perspective and relax.
  • Options
    Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,836 ★★★★★
    Why are people waiting for summoner advancement rewards anyway? It’s so minor
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,221 ★★★★★

Why are people waiting for summoner advancement rewards anyway? It’s so minor

Minor or not, why does it matter?
    Wozzle007 said:

Guys chill. SA is a nice but not gamebreaking set of rewards. The team are looking into it and will fix it. Everyone will get rewards they are owed. What more do you want? An update every 15minutes on the progress of the fix? Have a bit of perspective and relax.

I have to leave Alliance, and want the rewards for my contribution to be delivered before that.

It is a quick fix, let kabam handle it.
    Try not to justify bugs, and those will be resolved even if they are minor.
  • Options
    RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    Well kabams response was yesterday and today still no completion rewards, and a laggy, bug invested game to boot.
    Do any of you people at kabam still play your own game???? Why do we have to continually come and tell YOU what is wrong???
    Why do we have to come in here consistantly and beg or demand that you do the right thing? Fix things? Give us what we have earned playing?
    All of that indicates that you (kabam employees) don't even play the game you created because you seem unaware of any problem until it becomes an on going string of complaints in here that can't be completely silenced.
    At some point, I can agree that some bugs are inevitable but this has become a constant routine and apparently we are all supposed to just shrug it off and ignore it?
    You sure don't ignore the stuff that costs you! If something in this game cost you, even due to your own mistakes, you threaten and bully and act immediately to punish those who have been fortunate enough to find and exploit YOUR mistakes.
    Try playing the game! In an alliance!
    You don't seem to have any experience with the problems we are having until we tell you! Why?
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,221 ★★★★★
    edited May 2023
    Drop it, issue is being looked at, so there's nothing much for anyone of us to do or say. The devs are incompetent in learning from old mistakes, that's not new.
    Have patience. They will sort this out.
  • Options
    How about an update guys. This is beyond ridiculous. Again radio silence on kabam’s end when it is something that is owed or beneficial to the player. If there was a bug that affected the game giving us an advantage it would already be fixed. Almost 48 hours out. What’s the time frame @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    KillSwitchKillSwitch Posts: 282 ★★★
    Hoping we finally get this come Monday…
  • Options
    I hate to resurrect an old thread but can we get an update. It’s now Sunday and we were supposed to get this Thursday. I’m sure everyone here on the forums and in game are tired of radio silence regarding issues on paying out rewards we earn @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra
  • Options
    crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★
    edited May 2023
    What jaycray said. Whenever an issue is to their detriment/our benefit, it's fixed quick. Whenever we get screwed, they take their sweet time. And then all the apologists come out and say we don't know how hard it is to fix X and Y. So it's only problems that affect us negatively that are hard to fix. The ones that benefit us are all easy fixes. Got it.

Not to mention, they play this game. You know they noticed rewards weren't given out and they didn't do or say squat. To think they truly didn't notice and then come on here and pretty much say so in a side step shuffle shuffle manor, then I just found the idiot the village is missing.

It is pretty much saying you and your fellow employees are obtuse. It's either that or you're just a bunch of phallic appendages. Which is it? Because neither paints you in a good light.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    crogs said:

What jaycray said. Whenever an issue is to their detriment/our benefit, it's fixed quick. Whenever we get screwed, they take their sweet time. And then all the apologists come out and say we don't know how hard it is to fix X and Y. So it's only problems that affect us negatively that are hard to fix. The ones that benefit us are all easy fixes. Got it.

Not to mention, they play this game. You know they noticed rewards weren't given out and they didn't do or say squat. To think they truly didn't notice and then come on here and pretty much say so in a side step shuffle shuffle manor, then I just found the idiot the village is missing.

It is pretty much saying you and your fellow employees are obtuse. It's either that or you're just a bunch of phallic appendages. Which is it? Because neither paints you in a good light.

This is a popular Forum take, but it's nonsense. They fix things that are easy to fix quickly. What's beneficial to Kabam is not having bugs in the game.